Shopify store to a marketplace
Convert your shopify store to a perfect marketplace with multiple sellers or vendors.
Separate panel for sellers
Sellers can manage products, orders and much more on their own with separate seller panel
Admin can control everything
Store admin / owner can manage sellers, review products and stuffs through master admin panel with lots of other store settings
About Multi Seller Marketplace
Multi Seller Marketplace is an app which enables you to convert your shopify store to a perfect markeplace with multiple sellers (vendors/merchants).
Highlight of features:
- Create/manage vendors
- Create/manage product categories (or collection)
- Create/manage products, admin can review and approve/reject (either set auto approval or manually) the products uploaded by merchant
- Manage orders and also can remind merchant for particular order
- Manage store settings like, portal header, either admin can set text or store logo as header.
- Admin can set measurement unit which is used to display unit of weight when any product is added/ edited by seller/admin.
- Admin can also set his/her commission on particular seller product, either in percentage or in amount.
- Manage merchant payments and also admin can able to view total commission and merchants total sells and stuffs.
- Admin can manage below mail content, mail subject and toggle on/off for emails for various events
- Seller / Vendor wise commission setting
- And much more..
Merchant (vendor) panel:
- Vendor / Seller registration & On boarding
- Products : Vendor can add new product (Normal & Digital), edit existing product , delete product, Add products using CSV upload and also view approved product in store.
- Orders : Vendor can see their products order detail and fulfill order.
- Profile : Vendor can manage their profile detail.
- Payment detail : Vendor can manage their payment method and payment detail which is used when their payment is done by admin.
- Transaction detail : Vendor can also see their total transaction detail with paid, cancel, success and refund detail.
- Change password : Vendor can also change their login password.
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 16 reviews
Most recent reviews
MUSCAT BEST BUY
Seems works but, the maximum file size for uploads is 5 MB with a max dimension of 2048 X 2048, not really controllable I wants sellers to upload 400 X 400 to match my store feels and look.
- Manage Inventory when clicked shows my dropshipping Oberlo which I don't want to show to the sellers.
- I can not control sellers Product they can upload as much as they want which useless your full store is limitted by shopfiy plan if possible to limit seller products 30, 60, 100.
i will rate this app again if those fixed
I when threw the feedback's first and i was already skeptical but i downloaded it cause the theme looks like an easy to manage system, however 5 minutes later on setup every tap frizzes and you have to refresh the page and you're lucky if it even work, therefore they get a negative review no just for that but their website is like a marketplace for app idea creations, i can only think this company comes up with an idea and forget about them when a new project is on the work also i downloaded another app they own and i emailed them a week ago and still waiting on a response companies like this should be banned after a number of attempts it is a waste of entrepreneurial time
This is the best app I downloaded for my shopify webshop! Softpulse infotech did a very great job developing this marketplace app. it is worth $39.99 per month for sure. If they would had asked $100 p/m I would have pay that.
The app is easy for the Admin and also very easy for your "sellers" on your own website. How kind of the developers you can start a free trail for 30 days. I will be working with this app for a long time I know for sure. Market-place apps are very hard to find. But you can stop looking and work on a very professional way with this one!
With best regards, Ned Shipper