Multi Seller Marketplace

Multi Seller Marketplace

by Softpulse Infotech

Convert your online web store to a perfect markeplace

MUSCAT BEST BUY

Seems works but, the maximum file size for uploads is 5 MB with a max dimension of 2048 X 2048, not really controllable I wants sellers to upload 400 X 400 to match my store feels and look.

- Manage Inventory when clicked shows my dropshipping Oberlo which I don't want to show to the sellers.

- I can not control sellers Product they can upload as much as they want which useless your full store is limitted by shopfiy plan if possible to limit seller products 30, 60, 100.

i will rate this app again if those fixed

FIXTLO

I when threw the feedback's first and i was already skeptical but i downloaded it cause the theme looks like an easy to manage system, however 5 minutes later on setup every tap frizzes and you have to refresh the page and you're lucky if it even work, therefore they get a negative review no just for that but their website is like a marketplace for app idea creations, i can only think this company comes up with an idea and forget about them when a new project is on the work also i downloaded another app they own and i emailed them a week ago and still waiting on a response companies like this should be banned after a number of attempts it is a waste of entrepreneurial time

Att. info@fixtlo.com

Nedshipper

This is the best app I downloaded for my shopify webshop! Softpulse infotech did a very great job developing this marketplace app. it is worth $39.99 per month for sure. If they would had asked $100 p/m I would have pay that.

The app is easy for the Admin and also very easy for your "sellers" on your own website. How kind of the developers you can start a free trail for 30 days. I will be working with this app for a long time I know for sure. Market-place apps are very hard to find. But you can stop looking and work on a very professional way with this one!

With best regards, Ned Shipper

Thanks!

Capekickzz

The service I received was exceptional and I was able to get the changes I requested completed within minutes.

Lingerie Ponto Com

This application is a real trap do not install this - I saw the beautiful look in the video and it sucks to install this application and I started to migrate with some products and then started the problems, because in the import and also the manual edition of the product began to give Errors in product titles, and in the images they did not go up to shopify, after several contacts they just did not solve the problem, it messed up my whole store and I'm having to paste with the products for the old app I used previously, Your salespeople have no way to know what was approved for shipping or not - your salespeople can not print the order you have to send via emal, do not fall into this trap to install this app is too bad many mistakes, terrible foot support, went check my Support calls and they are all set in the app panel

Gopo Travel Across India Like A Pro

Pro: The app itself is very easy to use and install so no major coding required
Cons: It wouldn't let me upload products or let my vendors do so hence, it doesn't fulfill the very purpose it aims to cater to.

Dove Jewelry Network

Excellent and prompt customer support!!!
Sandeep and Rahul were very proactive in integrating the Multi Seller Marketplace App with my store.
It is a very useful App. Thank you so much!

The Spotted Door

Tried to install the app - just keeps loading and loading and loading after the monthly charge is approved to start the free trial. Doesn't work, won't even open - don't waste your time.

From The Wharf

I've tried all of the multivendor apps on shopify. I've gone through them with a fine tooth comb. This is the one that fit our needs the most.

It's easy to use (great if you want a lot of vendors).

Allows for more customization than others.

Also the best price.

10/10 would app again.

Ethnicyug

Good app, good support , service, highly recommended.
all features available and updating with new features by the time.

Previous 1