Multi Seller Marketplace

Multi Seller Marketplace

by Softpulse Infotech

Convert your online web store to a perfect markeplace

Fakestoremarketplace

Was evaluating it to replace another marketplace app. I kept hanging while trying to upload a product image. Then it crashed the store. The browser. My computer! Beware. Something terribly wrong with this monster. ^^

Lorenas Worth

as of now customer support is no where to be found - contact button doesnt work - emails are not answered, no tutorials- app is not working and i am being charged. so no i cannot yet recommend this product

Fridom Test

How can I 'convert' my store if I can't bring in my product that I already have in my store?? No product sync, and no CSV upload.

Moderncutie

support is great, fast, and responsive. Even though this app is in beta it works perfect.

Onceuponarevolt

This is the best Marketplace Vendor app in all of the Shopify App store. The developers are very quick to respond to any questions or store-specific modifications. I highly recommend the Multi Seller Marketplace app to everyone!

A4s Web

Very good app, support is amazing. I tryed other app before but this one is the easier and the better one. Thank you so much for this app :)

2 Next