Multi Source Inventory

Simple Inventory Management & Warehouse Organization Platform

Free

The Whole Brained Child

Very easy to use. I was able to update my Shopify inventory with many variants very easily. Will this be integrating with Quickbooks Online anytime soon?

December 9, 2021

It's been such a great pleasure to know you have improved your business efficiency with Multi Source Inventory! Kindly contact us directly to see how we can optimize the integration with QuickBooks Online to best suit your business. Cheers!

Sewers Delight

Love this App.
Great work Team, you have created an easy to use inventory system witch syncs without a hitch with my new Connect Pos
I Will be spreading the news about this new kid in town
Great Work
Angie
Sewers Delight

September 2, 2021

Your kind words made our day because they make all the hard work worthwhile! I'm so blessed to have you share your needs with us, which helps our team to continue developing the exclusive features for your business. Thank you!

Trendify

The app is very helpful and easy to understand.
It helps to track all my inventory smoothly. Definately a go to app for new startups..

June 25, 2021

Thank you sincerely, it's our great pleasure to be your business companion. There will be a lot more exclusive features to come, and we really look forward to introducing them to you!