My Easy Monogram , 48 reviews

4.5
December 9, 2023

So far, I installed the app and am pleased with the amount of available products to choose from and the ease with which it integrates and syncs. I wanted not to use CJDropshipping (China) and start sourcing from the US, and I was pleased to stumble upon MEM. I already do metal prints, so adding these signs/monograms can hopefully bring more value to people through my site, and I am happy to promote these for MEM based on the most recent high remarks and reviews! I see that the team stands by its app, product, and creativity, which is awesome. So far, I've only noticed random "/" in the product descriptions, which I had to clean up manually on the Shopify end. Still, outside of that - reading the reviews, I am very excited to give MEM a shot and will update if I encounter any problems. The only suggestion is that Google Sales Channel will have issues using "Custom" / "Personalized" labels as it goes against their policies. The good news is that most of these have a solid background and can be marketed on TikTok US for those using the TikTok Sales Channel.

DrawDadDraw LLC
About 8 hours using the app
September 12, 2023

I can't say enough good things about the team at My Easy Monogram they are very responsive every time I have reached out to them through email and their Facebook group. I have had nothing but 5 Star review from customers and they are constantly growing and improving. I have had this app in my store for well over a year.

Broken Knuckle Apparel
About 2 years using the app
September 12, 2023

By far one of my favorite POD suppliers! Brad and the MEM team provide quality products at reasonable price, allowing newcomers like myself to keep overhead to a minimum. Their customer support is great as well, and goes out of their way to resolve any issue you may have. Definitely give them a look if you're just starting out your POD journey.

Roscoe & Charlie
September 12, 2023

We’ve been selling MEM products for almost two years now and have been pleased with the app and the level of customer service. The app makes it easy to manage our orders and ensure customization spelling is correct. Our customers have been so happy with their signs! Brad and the team have come a long way and it’s only going to get better!

Texas FelineDesigns
September 12, 2023

I think My Easy Monogram has a huge catalog of the best quality products and I love they’re manufactured in the USA!!! I already downloaded the MEM app to my shopify store, its easy to work with and I like that Brad keeps communicating about updates. Now I’m in the process of choosing the products to add to my store, and everything is working fine.
I know that there were some issues in the past; I’m happy that management changed recently and it’s amazing to have also the support and success experience of Michelle!

Sublime Gift Shop
8 months using the app
September 12, 2023

This company has been super awesome, everything went so smooth. I even contacted them to make a change on the name I misspelled because it was a gift and they responded and took care of it for me no issue. I did catch them a little after I ordered so everything was fine and I'm very satisfied. Since then my gift was received and it came out just like the photos. Amazing!

Giftgivergives
4 months using the app
September 12, 2023

Great selection of products to choose from and Brad and his team have always been quick to respond to any issues or questions I've had. They've recently switched manufacturers for the metal wall art product and it's been a major major upgrade - not only in product quality but in shipping times. No other metal wall art company can compare imo. They also offer a host of free content to help you with your selling journey.

Special Things For All
About 1 year using the app
September 12, 2023

After reading all the reviews for this app, I was a little reluctant to add this supplier to my store. But I wanted to give My Easy Monogram and my store the opportunity to work together. With that said, I can't thank My Easy Monogram enough for developing such an outstanding metal manufacturing app for Shopify. I've had a few inquiries and requests along the way, and your customer support team has been responsive and helpful. My orders get produced and shipped to my customers within 2 days of the order. I wholeheartedly recommend your app to any Shopify store owner in search of reliable and high-quality metal manufacturing services. Thank you once again for your excellent work and commitment to excellence. I look forward to continuing our partnership in the future.

Catalina's Shop
About 2 months using the app
September 12, 2023

This app has been completely redesigned and the company is A+. I have always had excellent support and quick answers to questions in the last 2 months since I found them. Their product line is ever expanding and NOW they have an online learning community with tutorials and training modules. If you want to level up your print on demand game, MEM is the company to get you there with higher average orders!

Cherry Pie Gifts
5 months using the app
September 12, 2023

I've had my easy monogram since last year and really love the tutorials and how great the metal arts look. The community is really easy to navigate through. Looking forward to jumping back in.

Giftsforevermore