SendMyParcel.com

SendMyParcel.com

by MyParcel.com B.V.

Shipping made simpler, with all major carriers.

Super Heroes Warehouse

We been using SendMyParcel.com app for long time now, and we have seen it improving greatly, to a point where we can confidently use it to create and print labels for Spring GDS services to UK and Internationally. No doubt a must have app for every business wanting to send parcels at excellent value and service. The technical team is always ready to help and quick. We are also excited to see more improvements and updates coming, in order to help even further our operations and dispatch efficiency.

TTK Confectionery

The Spring Global Shopify App is so simple and straight forward. It allows you to process orders quickly and efficiently every time. The set-up process was done in minutes assisted by their friendly technical team. I would 100% recommend using Spring Global for any SME wanting to simply their online fulfilment.

Georges Whitstable

This app is fantastic. It's slick and efficient at creating labels all from the main orders page. It's fast to create lots of labels at once. You can personalise the labels and customer notifications easily. The best app I have added to my shopify store, I thoroughly recommend it to manage the logistics of your parcels, allowing you more time to concentrate on a different area.