List on 14 channels in 1 click
Easily bulk-list your products from Shopify to additional marketplaces, social media, and eCommerce platforms - and vice-versa! Hassle-free.
Sync inventory and orders
Link products across Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Woo, and Storenvy. Import orders into Shopify, keep quantities and product edits aligned.
Get traffic from social media
Post via Nembol on your social media accounts and enjoy automated links back to your Shopify listings, generate traffic with no effort.
About Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync
Nembol makes it easier for sellers and marketers to manage listings, inventory and sales on multiple channels, as well as to list new items on Shopify and from Shopify. We help sellers boost visibility and thus the chances to sell. Nembol is super easy to set up and has an intuitive interface. Pricing plans are based on the number of imported products. You can have: * Unlimited orders * Unlimited variants * Unlimited SKUs And we do not charge extra fees on them!
Bulk-list on multiple channels at once
- Cross-list products from up to 2 Shopify stores to 15 channels: eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Storenvy, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google Shopping, Facebook Catalog, Instagram
- Import in Shopify your product listings from eBay, Amazon, Etsy, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and your second Shopify store
- Nembol automatically creates links from your social posts to your listings, thus helping you grow your visits
- Nembol is useful if you wish to migrate listings from WooCommerce or PrestaShop to Shopify (or vice-versa)
- Link existing products across channel or list them anew
Avoid overselling with our real-time stock sync
- Automatically sync inventory across two Shopify stores, Amazon, two eBay accounts, WooCommerce, two Etsy shops, Storenvy upon sales
- Automatically align inventory count and restock your items in bulk on multiple channels
Manage your products centrally
- Edit your products just in Shopify for all connected channels
- Set differentiated prices on each marketplace
Keep content differentiated or align it automatically, you decide
Import in Shopify your orders from eBay, Amazon, Etsy, WooCommerce, Storenvy
- Nembol integrates with all Amazon locales (except for Amazon.co.au and Amazon Handmade)
- Nembol works with all international eBays (.com, .co.uk, .de, and so on)
- Nembol can be used with any Shopify plan and with up to two Shopify stores at the same time
- You can have up to two Etsy accounts and two eBay accounts linked to Nembol at the same time
Advanced specs of Nembol, useful to decide whether Nembol is right for you
- Nembol is designed to be easy and is best suited for small to medium-sized sellers with little or no e-commerce dedicated staff
- You can create and manage product variants in Nembol and also import variations in Nembol from other channels and then publish them, BUT Nembol does not manage pictures per variant at this time
- Easily list on eBay with our Simplified Business Policies
- You can list on Amazon barcode exempted items as well as new products with a new barcode
- Nembol will NOT publish variations on Amazon. Variations will be published into your Amazon Seller Central as separated products
- Nembol currently doesn't work with Shopify Locations
- Google Shopping,
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
the app only allow percentage uplift to price and not a fixed value not flexible at all and not many options
Hello Sir, Nembol is designed to be simple. We have price rules for each channel and they work on %, because we believe it is the only simple way to apply a unique rule for all listings on a given channel despite their initial price (e.g. $10 or $499). But of course we can change our mind if our users describe us their needs and play with us towards a functional interface design.
We would like to remind that all our users have up to 28 days of free trial, during which they can test our app in all of its features. So they do not have to discover something they'd like to be different, write to us to ask their money back, like you did, and give to our work a 1* review before we can even answer. You listed with Nembol only 2 products. Two listings, no more. We really wonder what is the value of such a 1*, in our average, for other users. We wish you good luck.
This app changed the wrong SKU in my Shopify inventory. After reaching out to support a few times, I requested a refund several days ago and haven't heard anything since. These people will take your money and run, so if you make the mistake of paying for a subscription, you'd better hope it works because you're not getting that money back.
So far so good!
I've only had the app a few days and already found it to be so fabulous that I have opened a 2nd account for another Etsy shop that I want to sync to Shopify.
I used the first account to swap listings from one Etsy shop to another saving me countless boring mind numbing hours of work!
The customer service is great and they get back to you quickly. I definitely recommend this app if you need to sync between Etsy and Shopify.