Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

Handicraft.com

I really wanted to like this app because we really needed something like this. Unfortunately, the UI is poor (e.g. delisting is available even when it doesn't work), the functionality is lacking (e.g. no variant image support), and it's quite buggy (e.g. errors without explanation). Also, if you have a larger number of SKUs, the bulk publishing is quite limited with no options for filtering product by attributes. I will say, support was responsive and helpful, but at the end of the day, it's not a support issue, it's a product issue.

Kahari

the app only allow percentage uplift to price and not a fixed value not flexible at all and not many options

July 27, 2021

Hello Sir, Nembol is designed to be simple. We have price rules for each channel and they work on %, because we believe it is the only simple way to apply a unique rule for all listings on a given channel despite their initial price (e.g. $10 or $499). But of course we can change our mind if our users describe us their needs and play with us towards a functional interface design.

We would like to remind that all our users have up to 28 days of free trial, during which they can test our app in all of its features. So they do not have to discover something they'd like to be different, write to us to ask their money back, like you did, and give to our work a 1* review before we can even answer. You listed with Nembol only 2 products. Two listings, no more. We really wonder what is the value of such a 1*, in our average, for other users. We wish you good luck.

PrintSpired Designs

This app changed the wrong SKU in my Shopify inventory. After reaching out to support a few times, I requested a refund several days ago and haven't heard anything since. These people will take your money and run, so if you make the mistake of paying for a subscription, you'd better hope it works because you're not getting that money back.

BookQuoteDecor

So far so good!
I've only had the app a few days and already found it to be so fabulous that I have opened a 2nd account for another Etsy shop that I want to sync to Shopify.
I used the first account to swap listings from one Etsy shop to another saving me countless boring mind numbing hours of work!
The customer service is great and they get back to you quickly. I definitely recommend this app if you need to sync between Etsy and Shopify.

JackFruitLabs

Ottima app. Trasferisce annunci da eBay a Shopify in un batter d'occhio e tiene aggiornati i magazzini. Ottimo il customer support anche in italiano. Grazie al team italiano di Nembol

Fashion Colab

The Nembol team has been great, they always help with my problems and are actively working on the platform all the time to make it better. Thank you team

grivelusa

Fantastica app. La usiamo per pubblicare prodotti su eBay e Amazon da Shopify, e per centralizzare ordini e allineare magazzini. Serve un po' di avviamento all'inizio e per questo il supporto è di grande aiuto. Grazie!

lá mood

Nembol is an amazing tool to expand your selling platforms without all the effort. It worked out so well for us. On top of the app's functionality and versatility, their support is by far the best I've experienced! Thank you very much Nicholas

APADANA-RETAIL

Nembol is an excellent approach to help those who are selling on different platform. The customer service I received from them is second to non! A+++++

SequoiaHarness

I used this app to set up Etsy integration. During the trial, I chose a more expensive tariff and turned it off the next day, but the money was withdrawn from me and they refused to return it. During work, it was not possible to change the tariff anywhere, the tariff can be canceled only after a message to the developer's mail. Nowhere was it written about the additional payment for changing the tariff. Support responds for a long time. Also I uninstalled the app the next day because it didn't work. Orders were not synced. I ended up paying money for nothing. The app didn't work.
I do not recommend it. Be careful. Don't install this app!

April 21, 2021

Hello, we are sorry for your bad review. As our support promptly pointed out, you willingly upgraded out of the free trial and into a paid plan. This action generated a charge, collected by Shopify. Also please note that you can downgrade to the smallest plan at any time, or uninstall the app from your Shopify store and stop the monthly charge, as per Shopify policies. Furthermore, you claim our app doesn't work, but according to our evidence you actually never connected it to any channels, preventing it from working. We hence confirm what our support offered you: we are happy to help you set Nembol up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7