Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to list products & sync inventory across channels

Zero Waste Co

OH MY GOD! I have just spent hours on two other apps that had high ratings and want to charge a fortune to use and all my products failed on importing, I changed settings did everything I could do and none of them worked. Installed this and within 2 minutes I had my first product listed on eBay - this app is absolutely wonderful!! Now let's see the sales roll in!! :D

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your praise! We work to make Nembol every day easier to use and it is a hard task! So we are particularly thankful for your appreciation! In case you had any need, just write us in the in-app chat. We reply faster during Central European business times. Thanks again.

Rental HQ

We depend on this app 100% for thousands of listings ... it is wonderful , better than just how good the up is ... is the customer support , fast responding and really doing what it takes to solve any issue . This app saved us so many hours of work and effort each day and the customer / tech support are awesome +++++customer service oriented

Postly Store

Brilliant App. Got our listings synced across multiple sales channels with ease. Great support also.

Studio Wishful

Support is really nice, and they have cool features like publishing to etsy drafts, publishing to Pinterest and Facebook. Easy...

Reytid

Helpful tool and helpful staff.

Wholesalescoregamedaybag

Excellent customer service. App is very easy to use. I recommend!

Nayothecorgi

The App is easy to use and saved me so much time in creating my stores on other platforms! When I encounter problems with my account, the customer support team is super responsible and prompt in helping me to solve the issue. Highly recommended.

Monk And Moon

I was very excited to try this app, but after installing and trying to upload my first product I realized that some key product variant fields are not available to modify such as product weight, which requires manually entry via whatever sales channel you are connecting to.

Was looking forward to a one-stop shop for complete mobile management/integration of Shopify and Etsy.

Stevethebartender

Super simple app to use and support was fantastic!

Martialartsassessories

very very bad experience not as easy as described. I have wasted several hours trying to import my goods to nembal before sending to Amazon a massive headache. The app sends you into a loop. Very bad experience, then i was told to add the id's not easy at all.

Previous 1 3