Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to list products & sync inventory across channels

Postly Store

Brilliant App. Got our listings synced across multiple sales channels with ease. Great support also.

Studio Wishful

Support is really nice, and they have cool features like publishing to etsy drafts, publishing to Pinterest and Facebook. Easy...

Reytid

Helpful tool and helpful staff.

Wholesalescoregamedaybag

Excellent customer service. App is very easy to use. I recommend!

Nayothecorgi

The App is easy to use and saved me so much time in creating my stores on other platforms! When I encounter problems with my account, the customer support team is super responsible and prompt in helping me to solve the issue. Highly recommended.

Monk And Moon

I was very excited to try this app, but after installing and trying to upload my first product I realized that some key product variant fields are not available to modify such as product weight, which requires manually entry via whatever sales channel you are connecting to.

Was looking forward to a one-stop shop for complete mobile management/integration of Shopify and Etsy.

Stevethebartender

Super simple app to use and support was fantastic!

Martialartsassessories

very very bad experience not as easy as described. I have wasted several hours trying to import my goods to nembal before sending to Amazon a massive headache. The app sends you into a loop. Very bad experience, then i was told to add the id's not easy at all.

Depronto

Good customer service.
Nice people and very patient
Was using another app now will only work with Nembol. :)

Good job guys!

Happily Ever Laughter

The FASTEST responses to my questions, even when they were difficult. I had this app up in running in minutes, and all of my other store channels were filled out flawlessly. What a live saver!

Previous 1