Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

An easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

betterfood.it

Location Italy

Nembol ci ha permesso di moltiplicare la presenza dei nostri prodotti su eBay e Shopify, senza sforzo e senza errori. Grazie!! ******

Goblin Clan Games

Customer service is rude and unhelpful. This is also the only app on the market that can’t sync orders correctly. When multi item orders sync they get broken out into multiple orders.

May 26, 2022

Hello, we are sorry for your review. Our team at customer support really tries its best to assist all users. We reply during European business hours and this may cause a delay for users in other time zones.

Our "order transfer" feature is still today (May 2022) marked as "Beta", but it does though transfer orders to Shopify. We will improve it in the future and let know all user via our monthly newsletter.

Order transfer is not the main function we market: Nembol focuses on Easy Listing products + Syncing inventory.

Let us know if we can support further. Thank you.

Kichri Store

Poor Support , can't get them to refund the money after it stopped working in 3 days but having paid for 2 months , have no sense of customer service , STAY AWAY from this lot , it's a promising software but staff and their attitude to customers very very poor ! If there was a negative rating they would score the least in that !

February 11, 2021

Hello, our support team is really sorry if they couldn't match your expectations.

They replied to your first request after less than 4 minutes, and continued to do so over 200+ support exchanges over two months.

In Dec 2020 we gave you instructions to get a refund. Although, you decided not to follow them.

We now renew our offer for a one-month-off coupon if you decided to come back.

Best regards.

Proud Fabrics

So far, cannot fault this app, works flawlessly with eBay,etsy & shopify, customer service is also #1.

The Painted Heirloom

Time spent using app About 2 months

1/30/2021 Update. While I understand the app does some pretty extensive stuff, it doesn't appear to do syncing inventory quantities well. I sell on Shopify and Etsy - that's it. Today, one sale of a single product reduced my Shopify inventory by 2. UNSAT. It could be a setting I have somewhere. No idea. I've been waiting to hear back from the Developer for several days. I just want it to sync inventories. That's it. SKUs match, should be as simple as that. Original Review. Eh.. was hoping to be able to set a different, yet specific price in Etsy vs. my Shopify prices - specifically, EXACTLY 10% above my Shopify prices. For some reason, the developers thought it would be a good idea to force rounding to the nearest .99? Why not give the user the option? When there's competition, and you want to be the lowest price, and people sort by lowest price, it all matters. The rounding to the nearest .99 cents would be a great option, and I certainly see the value in it, truly, but it should be just that - an option. :)

December 5, 2020

Hi! As for your suggestion, you can now turn on/off the automatic price rounding.

For all users: Nembol enables you to set price rules to automatically increase or decrease prices for each channel. You can change prices through a % or a fixed amount.

Hudson Fine Books and Papers

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using Nembol for more than a year now. I use it with Etsy, Shopify and eBay, and most recently with Facebook Shops. It takes some getting use to - which is not the fault of the app - it is because each platform differs extensively in how they track products, etc. It is consistent in its behavior and works pretty much flawlessly once you understand what will happen to your data as it moves across platforms. The support is responsive, and they are continuously adding improved features. If you want to move onto multiple platforms along with Shopify, or if you are already doing so and are tired of manually tracking inventory, you need to try Nembol. Also keep in mind, in addition to connecting your platforms, it acts as a "back up" for your photos and listings should you have a problem with a platform - kind of a bonus really.

December 5, 2020

Hello. Thank you for your excellent review. We will keep it up!

FACIT spa

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Thank you, thank you. Used this app to sync Amazon and eBay with our shopify. Amazon's a bit slow, but once listed all works as expected. Syncs inventory, delists out-of-stock items. And support is friendly.

ZAREN

Location Denmark

Great app. Great support and easy to use. Just needs a little practice in the beginning and you are good to go. It does the job

SovietVintage.com

Location Czechia

I had two shops, one on eBay and one on Etsy, and finally, after three years decided to give Shopify a go. I really didn't want to manually list the third channel, so I did a LOT of research looking for an ideal solution, and while that is rare to find in this world, Nembol comes very close. I import my "true" listing from eBay, and push publish to Etsy & Shopify, opening them there, make some site-specific adjustments on those platform's settings and I'm good to go! Then, once the Shopify one is formatted perfectly, I push publish to Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest in one go, which is great! Another issue for us was that our eBay store is in GBP, while the other two channels are in USD. Nembol has a simple solution, just add or subtract a percentage for the currency spread and it sets the prices in USD from GBP. Overall, it's well worth the price, we recommend! The staff is also very helpful in getting started or answering questions.

pttorinoshop

Location Italy

We've used this app for over six months on multiple Shopify accounts. It easily shared and synced our listings to and from eBay, and now from Amazon, to one another and to Facebook. The support was nice and repeatedly responsive when we had to add GTINs and fix some SKU codes for cross linking. Double thumbs up!!