Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

An easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AllTownMall

Time spent using app 15 minutes

To be upfront I didn't fully test this app. It wanted me to import tmy inventory to Nembol, I kind of reasoned I already have a shop that manages inventory, I don't need another place.... The other thing that bother me was their plan descriptions on Shopify and their website seem to be different and that's why I gave them 3 stars.

December 5, 2020

Hello, thank you for your review. On your suggestions:

1. Nembol imports products from Shopify, because each product is later linked with, or listed to, other channels. Without having the product as an "object" to manage, with its name and SKU codes, no listing system would work. Luckily, Nembol does this automatically, requiring you only two clicks. Then products are kept aligned thanks to automated edits and inventory updates. No hassle.

2. We are aware that our pricing is presented in a slightly different way on apps.shopify.com as of on our own website nembol.com. This is because Shopify wants a unique standard across all apps, and allows only three pricing levels while Nembol has four. Besides presentation, prices and plans are same.
Please, any user having doubts is welcome to write us directly.

Thank you.

Grivel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful app, linked all our existing listings using their SKU code and now lists connected listings and keep inventory updated. Great to list our products on Pinterest too and Facebook. Our visits are already growing thanks to the automated links this app creates back to our shopify store. Thank you thank you. Also great support! Kudos!

LapidaryCentral

Used this app for about 3 days. It created havok among my store, creating hundreds of listing duplicates on eBay due to a desyncing error on their end. It cost me a lot of money just in eBay fees alone on these constant duplicates. Asked for a refund from nembol, and never once heard back from them after this. Filed a dispute with my bank and Nembol is hiding behind their no refund policy in their Terms and Conditions.
Use at your own risk. There are much better options out there that actually function and are much easier to use (and cheaper).

-Reply to developer comment

Your trial status is only valid for 10 listings. Yes, I had no issues when listing 10 listings. The issues occurred when I then proceeded to list over 200 listings and then without me touching it over night, I awoke to see I now had 2 listings of each on eBay and most of the listings were desynced. I manually synced, deleted the duplicates on all ends, and then later that day Nembol had once again created duplicates of all listings and desynced.

I had the next plan up, it was $49. As you said though, it was only $49. You would think you would be willing to refund a single month to keep a client who cancelled after only a few days content. After all, it was only $49.

Your software cost me a lot of money in eBay fees and put my store, which I have worked on for years, at risk.

-Reply to developer comment

-Reply to developer comment 2
Funny how I've not had a problem with duplicates since the minute I uninstalled this months ago. I have been using another software that does the same thing on my shopify, and it flawlessly lists from Shopify to eBay WITHOUT duplicates. This tells me Nembol does indeed create duplicates. I hope for your customers sake, you have figured out why. But, the fact you are unwilling to admit that it did indeed cause problems, shows the lack of integrity in your company. Readers of this long review (sorry) can make a decision for themselves if they want to put their eBay, shopify, and etsy store at risk.

August 26, 2020

Hello, we are very sorry for your bad review.

Nembol users have up to 14 days of free trial during which they can test Nembol, full-feature, in their own real business environment.

We believe the duplications you experienced may have been due to two or more apps installed in your Shopify store, Nembol and some other, working in parallel.

Wished you to come back, we’d be happy to work again with you, and to provide support towards a better set-up.

We also recently changed our refund policy, to make trying Nembol easier.

Best regards.

The Barrington Garage

Nembol seemed to be precisely the solution for which I've been searching, but unfortunately, they were unable to get it to work with my Amazon account. Inventory updates would sync only to, not from, Amazon. Quantity syncs resulting from orders placed on Amazon would not post back to Nembol or Shopify. They blame Amazon for the problem, but I have other third-party apps that integrate with Amazon, and there are no issues. I give them high marks for their responsiveness, but after weeks of troubleshooting and hours of effort, we came to a dead-end. They should probably reconsider touting Amazon compatibility. If they can ever resolve their Amazon bugs, I would certainly give them another try, but for now, I have to keep searching for a solution that remains elusive.

Sage Inspirations Artisan Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have been a user of Nembol since 2017 and just recently upgraded my subscription to a higher level. I have both Shopify & Etsy and needed an app that could help me push my Shopify products to Etsy. There are not many apps out there than can do that btw, and the other ones I tried were so complicated--I gave up trying to figure out. Not the case with Nembol. The app is SUPER easy to use--which is important to me because I don't have time to learn programming to make my shop work. It's actually been exactly what I needed and has saved me tons of hours. I am also able to push products that I had in my Etsy store to Shopify--so it's a two-way push if you want it to be. It will also help monitor inventory from one channel to the other. What I like most is that I don't have to replicate the photos or the product descriptions (which in some cases are lengthy). I just push a button to publish it on a new channel. Now that I have access to other channels, I may even expand my business to include those as well. I also want to say that the Nembol customer service is FAST and super helpful and very friendly. THANK YOU for this app--it has greatly helped me transition my business to more of an on-line presence from being just a brick-and-morter shop--I now can expand to the world! This is now needed since I've had to temporarily close our business to the public due to Covid. Thank you again!

Unique by Yoggiebear

Location New Zealand

I was using multiple other apps to sell on amazon, etsy and eBay, within an hour I’d changed over to Nembol and not looking back! Easy to configure. While it doesn’t have order synch, it’s coming - yah!

PTVirtualShowroom

Time spent using app 1 day

Lists products from Shopify to eBay, Etsy, and Amazon. Inventory sync works great. It's missing order sync, but should be coming soon and the support team is super nice and knowledgeable. Two thumbs up!!

The Architectural Forum

Time spent using app About 1 year

Having to change my glowing 5 star review as I have had a very rocky road with Nembol for nearly 2 years. Constant bugs however support will blame other issues which are not the issue. The products cannot be mapped (so when the system does fail you it cannot resync items on there - you have to delete them all and start again - I've had to do this several times) support can seem helpful but in reality, it doesn't solve the issues. One of the most visually inviting sync management systems but it is so flawed its unworkable. Might work for those with a very small inventory but for us, it caused more stress then help - and it $50 a month that's not fair.
Some people in support are nice, others arrogant - I am sure they will try to comment on this review to blame us and not their app - but the fact you cannot even change the email associated with the Nembol account demonstrates how much more work needs to be done to make this app work for the customer. Feel I have given them a very fair chance over the last couple of years and a monthly subscription of $50 to boot. I have a support chat that stretches a mile and still left without a correctly functioning sync. They keep adding new features without fixing the primary purpose.

Ralston Fabrics

I have used a few of these and I kept going back to Nembol and using up my free trial (which you can do up to 3 times, I think). One of the other apps, after I had created and ebay listing, I could not edit that listing within ebay, only from the app, which is a pain if you find yourself on ebay and notice a typo or something and think to correct it. You can with Nembol
AND it is so quick, you can throw up lots of listings on to lots of marketplaces at conce, which is great.
AND the support is quick and helpful too

Mondo Italiano Firenze

Location Italy

Excellent app, excellent assistance, I can finally
to manage all my marketplaces.
staff always present and kind.
satisfied