Sofortig: Australia Dropship

Dropshipzone-More than 15 popular Categories, Over 9,000 SKUs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Style Trend

This app does not sync with shopify i have had to update products one by one?? And then i get an email saying there IT has found i am selling under the price when it should auto update??

March 22, 2022

Hi Style Trend,
Thank you for your time to leave us a review. For the product update information can be updated via “Product Price Update” tab and there will be a check box that able to select which SKUs you want to select before updating it together
Regarding the pricing, we have a scheduled price review, and it is strongly recommended to subscribe and keeping an eye of our price review notification. The reason our team asked for a price update is that our IT found the cost on your store may not be up to date so that you may need to update the price on Sofortig –“Product Price Update”/”Special Price Update” to avoid loss caused by price discrepancy. It is Client responsibility to keep selling prices correct on Shopify store website.
Any further questions or queries feel free to send us an email at info@dropshipzone.com.au or contact your assigned Account Manager.

Dropshipzone Team

littlemissluna

I got really excited to use this app as i thought the products would suit my store.
I uploaded a number of products and then thought id check the market value of them to organise my pricing.
it seems as if this app is designed to make retail price sales for a 3rd party from your website and make $5-$10 profit yourself(if that when shipping is involved.
an overhaul is needed and i wont come back until pricing is genuine wholesale not retail market value minus $10

March 22, 2022

Hi Little Miss Luna,
Thank you for your review. We operate using a dropshipping business model. Which allowed reseller to have profit in the transaction that is basically the difference between the wholesale and retail price of the item sold.
In term of pricing, Dropshipzone runs different promotions from time to time and we review our prices based on marketplace prices regularly (twice a month) to ensure that we are providing competitive and reasonable pricing to our resellers

Dropshipzone Team

Shoppers Lane

Product inventory doesn't update despite the products being bound in Shopify. This is extremely embarrassing when people are ordering products I don't have stop of... when You have to go and manually update cost prices, so my customer ended up buying below my cost price causing me to lose money. Seems only email support is available, can't phone and get actual support!! Nightmare

October 5, 2021

Hi Shoppers Lane
We are sorry to hear that you experience an issue with your product inventory update

We will take note of your comment to greatly improve the app.

Any further questions or queries feel free to send us an email at info@dropshipzone.com.au or contact your assigned account executive.

Kiddie Cutie Store

Good Delivery time to Australia . Product are a bit expensive but there is no cheaper option for dropshippers as almost all products and heavy and large . I believe Dropshipzone is one of the best in Australia.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Kiddie Cutie Store. We hope you are keeping safe and doing well amidst this pandemic. We are sorry to hear about that. To ensure that deliveries are made on time, we work closely with our courier partners and notify resellers with the most updated delivery information via email. In case you have missed our recent notifications, you can login to your account and check all the notifications under “system update”. Kindly refer to the link below for some information:
■ https://www.9news.com.au/national/shipping-delays-global-supply-chain-mess-will-end-2023/94548dcc-87d0-4993-87a9-b0dde563380d

■ (AusPost just resumed eCommerce collection on 6th October 2021) https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/current-updates/ecommerce-collections-temporary-pause

If you have any further queries on your orders please send us an email at info@dropshipzone.com.au or contact your assigned account executive. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Outdoorium Pty Ltd

I have used this app for the last 6 months and with the amount of SKU's we have it certainly makes life much easier, the new fulfilment function is also awesome too. There are a few things we would like to see in the future if possible such as; Being able to push a price/margin update to all the products yourself if you decide to change the margin rather than having to do manually one at a time. Also to be able to have the choice to bring over the shipping costs table on the bulky goods into the description. All in all we love it!

Hi Outdoorium Pty Ltd,

Thank you for using Sofortig and taking your time to leave us a 5-stars review here.

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the features that our Sofortig app provided. It made us happy to hear that this app has helped you to run your business easier.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. These will help us to provide a greater Sofortig app in the future.

Please free feel to leave a comment if you do have any further queries or questions.
Have a great day!

Bostin Life

The app has so far been fault free for us. We would like to see some enhancements such as the pricing rules without any restrictions (more competitive pricing would be nice!), product images with clear backgrounds (transparent png type), Products with 'Extra Shipping' cost to have the shipping cost shown on the product, currently have to go back to website to check the extra shipping cost, would be nice to see it in the App itself. Service and Support from the team is very good and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend the app.

Hi Bostin Life,

We hope you and your team are having a great day!
Thank you for taking time to leave us a 5-stars review here and choosing to use Sofortig App.
It just made our day to hear that you are satisfied with the app and the supports that given by our team.
We will take note of your comments, and if you do have further questions or queries please feel free to let us know.

Simple Life Hub

Great app. Sofortig has given me the ability to advice and automate my eBay business. With regular inventory levels and price changes I no longer have to monitor and update these details on my eBay account.

Hi Simple Life Hub
We truly appreciate your 5-star review and would like to thank you for sharing your experience using our Sofortig App.

We strive to continuously provide you with features that would help in your business.

Shopify App Team

The Bargain Shop Australia

Most of the time it is good, it still has some teething problems which I hope they fix. I have a large number of products.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Sofortig App. We truly appreciate your feedback and for you to share your experience with us.

If you have further feedback regarding your experience on our app, please feel free to leave us a comment

Hope you have a great day!

Shopping Done

They need more new products with free delivery , TV, branded names maybe ? make it give us the WOW :)

Hi Shopping Done

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your review.

In regards to the product with free delivery, you can have a look into more of our product that are on free shipping from our website https://www.dropshipzone.com.au/

Shopify App Team

Shhh...

For some reason Sofortig does not update my inventory, even though they are connected to Shopify and have an app. Instead, I get a CSV file emailed to me every day - which is NOT made in the Shopify approved .csv format, so it is completely useless. I have to manually change my stock quantities every single day! The stock on hand on their .csv file does not match the stock on hand on their website, which shows 2 different stock levels depending on where you are on their site at the time. Also, I cannot find Sofortig as an option in my Shopify shipping settings, so I have had to create a separate supplier profile, which makes it more difficult & time consuming. But my biggest problem is this one: I sent them an email last week to ask why many of their 'wholesale' products I have imported cost me almost DOUBLE than that of retail prices offered to the public from Officeworks and Harvey Norman. And why they quote the RRP as being up to 3 times higher than retail actually is. They haven't responded after 3 days. So if I don't get a reply & an explanation soon I will publish the prices here. I have also made a formal complaint to Shopify.

Hi Shhh,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are sorry to hear about that.

Currently with our new version of Sofortig App, product imports and inventory updates are fully synced automatically. This will help to avoid losses due to over-sell or product discrepancies.

We will take note of your comment to greatly improve the app.

Any further question or queries feel free to send us an email at info@dropshipzone.com.au or contact your assigned account executive.
Hope you have a great day!

Previous 1