Sofortig: Australia Dropship

Sofortig: Australia Dropship

by Sofortig

Dropshipzone-More than 15 popular Categories, Over 9,000 SKUs

Kiddie Cutie Store

Poor service . Changing delivery time frame without prior notice . Letting my customers down but not shipping on time . And the only excuse is COVID which doesn't make sense . All parts coming from overseas on time how it is possible a local supplier cannot deliver on time . Not recommended at all

Aussie Sales

Great customer service and range of products. Also very helpful with their support while setting it up. 5 Stars

August 27, 2021

Hi Aussie Sales,

Appreciate your review of our Sofortig App. Thank you for giving us 5-stars, hearing that you are happy with our services and range of products has truly made our day.

Regards,
Sofortig Team

Outdoorium Pty Ltd

I have used this app for the last 6 months and with the amount of SKU's we have it certainly makes life much easier, the new fulfilment function is also awesome too. There are a few things we would like to see in the future if possible such as; Being able to push a price/margin update to all the products yourself if you decide to change the margin rather than having to do manually one at a time. Also to be able to have the choice to bring over the shipping costs table on the bulky goods into the description. All in all we love it!

Hi Outdoorium Pty Ltd,

Thank you for using Sofortig and taking your time to leave us a 5-stars review here.

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the features that our Sofortig app provided. It made us happy to hear that this app has helped you to run your business easier.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. These will help us to provide a greater Sofortig app in the future.

Please free feel to leave a comment if you do have any further queries or questions.
Have a great day!

Bostin Life

The app has so far been fault free for us. We would like to see some enhancements such as the pricing rules without any restrictions (more competitive pricing would be nice!), product images with clear backgrounds (transparent png type), Products with 'Extra Shipping' cost to have the shipping cost shown on the product, currently have to go back to website to check the extra shipping cost, would be nice to see it in the App itself. Service and Support from the team is very good and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend the app.

Hi Bostin Life,

We hope you and your team are having a great day!
Thank you for taking time to leave us a 5-stars review here and choosing to use Sofortig App.
It just made our day to hear that you are satisfied with the app and the supports that given by our team.
We will take note of your comments, and if you do have further questions or queries please feel free to let us know.

Simple Life Hub

Great app. Sofortig has given me the ability to advice and automate my eBay business. With regular inventory levels and price changes I no longer have to monitor and update these details on my eBay account.

Hi Simple Life Hub
We truly appreciate your 5-star review and would like to thank you for sharing your experience using our Sofortig App.

We strive to continuously provide you with features that would help in your business.

Regards,
Shopify App Team

The Bargain Shop Australia

Most of the time it is good, it still has some teething problems which I hope they fix. I have a large number of products.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Sofortig App. We truly appreciate your feedback and for you to share your experience with us.

If you have further feedback regarding your experience on our app, please feel free to leave us a comment

Hope you have a great day!

Shopping Done

They need more new products with free delivery , TV, branded names maybe ? make it give us the WOW :)

Hi Shopping Done

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your review.

In regards to the product with free delivery, you can have a look into more of our product that are on free shipping from our website https://www.dropshipzone.com.au/

Shopify App Team

Shhh...

For some reason Sofortig does not update my inventory, even though they are connected to Shopify and have an app. Instead, I get a CSV file emailed to me every day - which is NOT made in the Shopify approved .csv format, so it is completely useless. I have to manually change my stock quantities every single day! The stock on hand on their .csv file does not match the stock on hand on their website, which shows 2 different stock levels depending on where you are on their site at the time. Also, I cannot find Sofortig as an option in my Shopify shipping settings, so I have had to create a separate supplier profile, which makes it more difficult & time consuming. But my biggest problem is this one: I sent them an email last week to ask why many of their 'wholesale' products I have imported cost me almost DOUBLE than that of retail prices offered to the public from Officeworks and Harvey Norman. And why they quote the RRP as being up to 3 times higher than retail actually is. They haven't responded after 3 days. So if I don't get a reply & an explanation soon I will publish the prices here. I have also made a formal complaint to Shopify.

Hi Shhh,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are sorry to hear about that.

Currently with our new version of Sofortig App, product imports and inventory updates are fully synced automatically. This will help to avoid losses due to over-sell or product discrepancies.

In term of pricing, Dropshipzone runs different promotions from time to time and we review our prices based on marketplace prices regularly (twice a month) to ensure that we are providing competitive and reasonable pricing to our resellers

We will take note of your comment to greatly improve the app.

Any further question or queries feel free to send us an email at info@dropshipzone.com.au or contact your assigned account executive.
Hope you have a great day!

Pikabu

product search not loading product search -> petcare. Tried to import 3 products and getting error - "server pool instance killed"

Hi Pikabu
We are sorry to hear that you experience an issue with our app.

We will take note of your comment to greatly improve the app.

Mai Decor

Stock update has been accurate so far, I like how the app syncs with shopify I definitely prefer this to using manual csv method

Hi Mai Decor,
Truly Appreciate your feedback and thank you for giving us 5-stars.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience using our app and it has help you to run your business.

Hope you have a great day

Previous 1