Sofortig: Australia Dropship

Sofortig: Australia Dropship

by Sofortig

Dropshipzone-More than 15 popular Categories, Over 6,000 SKUs

LifeStylz

The app is useless. It cannot link my existing products which I have already imported using CSV. On top, it is confusing to use. I'd rather stay and use my macros to update stock and data rather than relying on this app. Also there is 0 support from the developer. Sent them a couple of mails but no response. Oh and did you know that Dropshipzone sells their own products on ebay and other marketplaces way below the cost price they give to the dropshippers. I wished they could play fair!

October 1, 2020

Hi LifeStylz,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.
First of all, we're sorry that we missed your Shopify support message on 23July due to an avoidable human error. We'd already reviewed our SOP to prevent missing any one valuable message.
In alternative, you could contact us via info@dropshipzone.com.au directly.
In ease of merging reseller existing product to Sofortig, we are now developing a new function in Sofortig and hope to resolve your problem
accurately.
Again, we love to hear back from our customers and will strive to do better.

Nook & Cranny Homewares

This app is a big help in importing stock, but it fails to find a number of products. They are on the dropshipzone site, but searching for them in sofortig just gives the message "No Product". This is extremely disappointing. The app has also been producing a number of errors "connect ENETUNREACH 3.105.169.68:443 - Local (0.0.0.0:0)" which prevents me from logging on or if I am in the app, it will prevent me continuing with what I am doing, and more recently "server instance pool was destroyed". It would appear that some work is needed on the back end of this application to make it more stable and useful.

Utopia Home

I used this app, so that the stock on the store is always up to date. But only after 2 days, we realised that the app is not updating the stock. Its showing the items as in stock on the app, but actually they are out of stock on the website. Its really upsetting, that the core purpose of the app is not fulfilled.
Also, the app takes over the shipping rules for the store. So if you have multiple vendor, as we do, sofortig shipping rules are visible for all products across different vendors. This is clearly not the right use case. Sofortig shipping rules should only apply for products which are managed by that app, and not for all vendors. We already lost shipping cost because sofortig calculated as 0, where as we had to pay the other vendor shipping cost.
Finally, not all the products have Logistic weight. It could be a bug or its intentional. But it would be hard to understand how the shipping charges are calculated for products with logistic weight as 0.
This app really needs some working. As it stands, its not fit for purpose.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected.

For your inventory stock out-sync issue, we will deep dive to investigate asap.
Using Sofortig as storefront carrier app could always be an option, reseller could able to setup his own shipping rate to override Sofortig. For reseller who work with multiple vendor, it is highly recommended to setup different 'Custom Shipping Rate' profile for corresponding product so that Sofortig will not calculate the shipping rate for non-Sofortig product.
In regarding the shipping cost, it is given from Dropshipzone in which the calculation is based on delivery address and product category.

Again, thank you for your feedback to make us better.

Shoplane Australia

So far so good, It works fine when you a import a few items , slows down and causing browser crash while importing large list .

Its lacking few important features like search products with free shipping , shipping charges , product attribute search like 'bulky or heavy item'
Inventory updates (stock quantity)

Hoping that the new features will be added by the developers soon .

Thanks for this app , saves 100s of hours of working with CSV and XSL files

August 11, 2020

Hi Shoplane,

Thank you for using the Sofortig.
We will take note of your comment to greatly improve the app.
For stock quantity update, it was already built in current version.

Please free feel to comment if you have any question.
Thank you.