Newegg Marketplace Integration

Newegg Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Newegg

Pellatt Cornucopia

Highly recommend this App!! This App makes all the process smoother between Shopify and Newegg. As the Newegg marketplace has a lot of restrictions but Newegg Integration App can break all the restrictions by mapping their categories and attributes and also makes my products live on Newegg. Now I manage my inventory and orders on the tip of my finger. Really very amazing app I would like to thank all the CedCommerce developers which make this amazing Integration and also the support members who make this Integration unique and beautiful.

Electronicssto32

Listing of products on Newegg was such a big deal for me, then I found the "Newegg Integration App" by CedCommerce, which makes my work easy, feasible and smooth.
It has the features for real-time inventory syncing and bulk upload functionality, also fetches the orders from Newegg and creates it on the Shopify Store.

I installed and used the app and had an excellent experience. Now I manage everything in just a few clicks. I would highly recommend this app to manage your products on Newegg through Shopify, you can also update the products from App, without making any changes in Shopify Store. This app comes with all the features to manage each and everything from Shopify to Newegg.

Customer support is really very helpful, they help me whenever I needed in a very professional way.

Thank you, CED!

HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com

I cannot give an honest review on this app at this time, the product mapping to Newegg is a nightmare. 2 weeks in still only have 10% of my items listed.

Gaiacom

Great online support always available and helpful in solving any user or system issues encountered in real time.

Newegg200

Currently I am using newegg.com integration of cedcommmerce.
I feel that this apps is a good program.
Sometimes it is a disadvantage to have a system error, but then there are some people who can solve this problem well, which is the solution!
I had a problem with listing newegg yesterday, but I was able to fix it right away.
Thank you so much for the staff at cedcommerce.

Thank you! Neha!!

Manttang001

I listened to newegg and had a problem with usd price, so I contacted cedcomerce.
The staffs were kind enough to solve this problem.
I was surprised at the function of this program and I was surprised at the a / s of the staff again.
I recommend this program to anyone.

Mega Save Wholesale Retail

friendly and helpful customer service, easy for you to expand your business scope.
There are various custom features in app through which i can update my price and inventory. I have been assigned an account manager who reviewed my account and helped me to completely set up my store and integrate it to newegg.com.

I recommend CED if you want to elevate your selling journey.

Beauty N Fashion

Great app with great customer service! The app allows us to quickly integrate and upload inventory to NewEgg. Thanks! My special thanks to Anupriya, Neha and Dan for their biggest support.

Rossieviren 2

Great app with great customer service! The app allows us to quickly integrate and upload inventory to NewEgg and to sell at all worldwide sites.thanks

Grand Horizon

Customer service is excellet. App is good too. You have to spent time to get familiar with it, but worth it. Finally my first batch of products were successful uploaded under the help of support. I thinks this app is best choice for newegg after comparing with other apps.

Thanks Neha