Newegg Marketplace Integration

Newegg Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Newegg

Newegg200

Currently I am using newegg.com integration of cedcommmerce. I feel that this apps is a good program. Sometimes it is a disadvantage to have a system error, but then there are some people who can solve this problem well, which is the solution! I had a problem with listing newegg yesterday, but I was able to fix it right away. Thank you so much for the staff at cedcommerce. Thank you! Neha!!

Manttang001

I listened to newegg and had a problem with usd price, so I contacted cedcomerce. The staffs were kind enough to solve this problem. I was surprised at the function of this program and I was surprised at the a / s of the staff again. I recommend this program to anyone.

Mega Save Wholesale Retail

friendly and helpful customer service, easy for you to expand your business scope. There are various custom features in app through which i can update my price and inventory. I have been assigned an account manager who reviewed my account and helped me to completely set up my store and integrate it to newegg.com. I recommend CED if you want to elevate your selling journey.

Beauty N Fashion

Great app with great customer service! The app allows us to quickly integrate and upload inventory to NewEgg. Thanks! My special thanks to Anupriya, Neha and Dan for their biggest support.

Rossieviren 2

Great app with great customer service! The app allows us to quickly integrate and upload inventory to NewEgg and to sell at all worldwide sites.thanks

Grand Horizon

Customer service is excellet. App is good too. You have to spent time to get familiar with it, but worth it. Finally my first batch of products were successful uploaded under the help of support. I thinks this app is best choice for newegg after comparing with other apps. Thanks Neha

Otc Shoppe Express

Lexinoelbeauty Com

Hard to say how good this app is. Its been a week since my approval with Newegg and I am still trying to get this app to integrate with them. It definitely isn't a smooth transition like with Amazon.

Shopforol

It was a great experience to integrate my store with Newegg through CedCommerce. Newegg Marketplace Integration helps me a lot. Everything is working on real time like inventory and price management. I use feature custom pricing and easily increase my price. Support is very good and liable. They understand the value of your every minute. Great App Great Support

Ramjet

I have used CED commerce for six months now and their other apps that support marketplace integration for Walmart and Jet are helping generate new orders. Each marketplace has it peculiarities so you have to spend time to learn how each of them works. For newegg, for example, they reject all product descriptions that contain certain html tags that are not rejected on Walmart. CED has been good at responding to my inquiries and on a timely basis. It takes work to get your shopify store syncing properly with each marketplace but it has been well worth the effort. The CED fee is very affordable, too.