Newegg Marketplace Integration

Newegg Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Newegg, list your products and manage orders.

Store Wolf

Great app. Great Support. It works, and they are always there to help or resolve issues or even implement new features for you.

Whitaker Brothers

CED has been absolutely invaluable in our integration with NewEgg. We were thrilled to be able to add just a specific collection to the NewEgg marketplace, insuring only our most desirable and profitable products went on offer there. Swati Singh, our biz dev and support Jedi has made the whole process painless, she is...just aces, full stop. She's gone above and beyond mere customer support, and has been a sterling source of sagacity through the whole experience. Highly recommend, five stars.

leadingadgets

Good app, the support solves the problem if coming out. The sync works good with newegg, suggested !

New Cell Phone

I synced product feed with Newegg successfully and It works well. very friendly and helpful customer service. With this Newegg integration app I could update price differently from Shopify. I was about to give up cause there were many errors to sync Shopify product feed. And I couldn't figure out reason by myself. But with great help from customer center I could sync all well. They helped me to set up all and integrate it to newegg. I recommend this app.

Silarius

I used Cedcommerce app to help me sync my Shopify store to Newegg platform.
The App functionality was great and smooth with no issues.
I worked closely with Swati , which was amazing , and gave me the best service I could expected.
It was truly a pleasure to work with her and Cedcommerce team.
I first used the trail version and communication was great , I then move to purchase the plan , until now all is smooth and working.
The App gives the real time synchronization , the steps are very easy and smooth.

Jaspertronics.com

CED and their team have been truly helpful in the installation and configuration of this app. We have a very large amount of products in our store. While some things have not been perfect, their development team has always been extremely helpful to get things working quickly and efficiently, essentially perfecting the process. I have had quick and direct contact with a number of different team members over time to get our account to where it is. It is a certain time saver.

Great team to work with. We will be installing the other marketplace apps as well.

Definitely a good investment to help save a lot of time and effort.

Thank you again Swati, Anubhav, Neha, and Srajan! Your help and professionalism is appreciated!

caldstore

Neha is best agent ever. This is very good app and very satisfied using. It's very good app ever. Thanks a lot!

Electronicssto32

Listing of products on Newegg was such a big deal for me, then I found the "Newegg Integration App" by CedCommerce, which makes my work easy, feasible and smooth.
It has the features for real-time inventory syncing and bulk upload functionality, also fetches the orders from Newegg and creates it on the Shopify Store.

I installed and used the app and had an excellent experience. Now I manage everything in just a few clicks. I would highly recommend this app to manage your products on Newegg through Shopify, you can also update the products from App, without making any changes in Shopify Store. This app comes with all the features to manage each and everything from Shopify to Newegg.

Customer support is really very helpful, they help me whenever I needed in a very professional way.

Thank you, CED!

HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com

I cannot give an honest review on this app at this time, the product mapping to Newegg is a nightmare. 2 weeks in still only have 10% of my items listed.

Gaiacom

Great online support always available and helpful in solving any user or system issues encountered in real time.

Previous 1