NextSmartShip

4PL | Fulfillment, Warehousing, Shipping, & More

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MiGuard

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Had a few issues with delays at the beginning, but after those initial hickups, I can highly recommend Nextsmartship to take care of your packages and shipping of your products. Their staff is friendly and effective, and their services work as they should. If you need fulfiilment, this one is good.

laptopdubai19

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I sell my products mostly to Canada and North America, but source from China. After a lot of research and trial and error with other companies, Nextsmartship was the one that really checked all my boxes for fulfillment. They have warehouses in Australia and the US that can reach my costumers on time, plus they stock in China too and help me with sourcing. So far so good

saijagha

Location Pakistan

Nextsmartship agents are very good. Always talk and available to fix any issues. 5 star! recommended

TextileTribe

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Nextsmartship software really integrates well with my shopify store. Tried other fulfilmment companies before and thats always a big problem. Not with this one, I can sync my orders and do everything automatic and deal with my business. Great sucess so far. Go with this nextsmartship.

Wavedash

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I was looking for a fulfillment company that could handle medium to small quantities and Nextsmartship has been working out fine for me so far. Hope it stays that way.