Nibble ‑ AI Make an Offer Tool

Rating (5)
Developer
Nibble
October 29, 2022

The Nibble app is simple to use and allows our customers to negotiate price on our products. This is such a great app as we set a certain discount amount and the customer can negotiate up to the threshold we set. The support team at Nibble is extraordinary and have helped us at all hours, including the weekend. We LOVE Nibble!!!

Circuit Records
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 20, 2022

This app is a wonderful idea. A potential money saver as opposed to straight discounts. I had some issues and concerns and scheduled my free zoom session and the rep was very helpful and attentive.

The Coffee Shopping Network
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 27, 2022

What an incredible widget!!! I can't live without it. Such an intelligence built in. It will always negotiate the best price for me and make me money! -- Kudos to the development team ---- :)

NazalArt.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 22, 2022

Nibble is so far absolutely exceptional !! In the first month, 30% of my purchases happened through the app. Jamie and support are top-notch. Happy with my experience!

Brandscommit
Time spent using app: 3 months
Nibble replied September 27, 2022

Thank you.. so glad it is working so well for you!

September 8, 2022

I love this app and the Nibble team. Very quick to respond to queries and they take customer feedback on board as they are always looking to make the experience and app even better This is ideal for anyone looking to not just offer a blanket discount and it allows us to keep margins healthy. A personal favourite of mine is the Nibble bot conversations and seeing how our customers interact and reply back

Warner's Distillery Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Nibble replied September 8, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and positive feedback, that is great to hear. Glad to see you enjoy seeing the Nibble chats!