Nihao Dropshipping

Source & Dropship China Products. Automate order fulfillment.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Designed For You Embroidery-Ga

Great products, a wide variety. Some products I have been searching for I finally found them on Nihao. I am pleased also with the photos

My Shade Blue

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have ordered from Nihao Jewelry several times. I am pleased with the quality of the stainless steel products and amazed at how quickly they ship with the expedited shipping. Lisa has been very helpful in getting my packaging and "Thank you" cards ordered for packaging that will be used for shipping products to my customers. I am very pleased with this company overall.

Soleate

He tenido una experiencia increíble con Lisa en Servicio al Cliente, su atención y prontitud para clarificar cualquier pregunta ha sido súper positiva. En adición la experiencia con la pagina web y la aplicación ha sido de gran beneficio por su diversidad de productos, buenas fotos de contenido y costos.

Stumble Stuff

Time spent using app About 1 month

I decided to give Nihao dropshipping a try to find another source supplier. I was appointed an agent immediately after opening an account. My agents name is Lisa. She answers any questions I have and has been extremely helpful since day one! I think this will be a great partnership!

Modefitgirl

Location France

i love nihao dropshopping, they got the greatest catalog you can find. Lisa my agent is here to answer at any questions i have .They can source for you when you see a product you like and the app is pretty easy to use.
I really enjoy this app so for.

Plethoraus

I use this application to do Dropshiping.
I love their products and customer service.
I really recommend them for all products needs and sales.

skyhighjewls

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I started my store Skyhighjewls.com use Nihao dropping shipping product and although it hasn’t been long the support I have gotten from Lisa is amazing, fast reply’s and always know how to help and answers my questions In a easy to understand way. I’m very happy with how it’s going so far and I hope to work with Nihao far into the future:)

kagoworld

Time spent using app 3 minutes

NihaoDropshipping has been so helpful and accommodating for me! They've helped me go through the process of setting up my store and always respond to any of my questions within 24 hours.

thedrippway

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love Nihao jewelry I fell in love while running my first store so I decided to use them again for my dropshipping store thanks to Lisa for helping me get it set up she’s awesome

shopBONNAPPETIT

I love this app so far , they are very helpful esp Lisa on the WhatsApp app she is very helpful with finding products for me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6