Reviews (39)

4.8
December 11, 2023

Le conseiller était très très gentil! Excellent service je le recommande à 100%.

Passion Savon
5 days using the app
September 1, 2023

Easy installation, good application and extremely reasonably priced!

Lemon Jelly Canada
4 days using the app
Brio Commerce replied October 21, 2023

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your review. Your trust and support inspire us to keep raising the bar.

Thanks again,

September 18, 2023

Since installing it, we've noticed a significant drop in suspicious activities. It effectively shuts down spying tools like AliHunter and PPSPY, and we couldn't be happier with how it's protecting our customer info.
NoSpy also makes it much harder for anyone to copy our content by disabling right-clicks and keyboard shortcuts. Simple solution, but it works.

We had zero impact on our shop's performance, and that's a big win.

Formuler Guys
9 minutes using the app
Brio Commerce replied October 21, 2023

Your support means the world to us, and we're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our products/services.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service, and your review confirms that we're on the right track.
Thanks again!

February 2, 2023

Great app. I love it so much. it protects all my data. Thank you. Amazing customer service.

SHESIMA
Germany
8 months using the app
Brio Commerce replied October 21, 2023

Your kind words have left us truly humbled and grateful.

We couldn't be more grateful for your support.

Thank you!

February 25, 2023

very good application. I was looking for a long time. One of the only ones that actually works. No problem for the installation, just activate a button

Léana & Marie
France
7 months using the app
March 10, 2023

It blocks popular Chrome extensions like Ali Hunter and PPSpy from loading on our site. The developers have been super helpful too. They've been quick to respond and provide me with the help I need.

strivingo.com
7 months using the app
October 21, 2022

I used NoSpy to prevent competitors from stealing our hard work. It's really easy to use. Thank you for this amazing app.

EHSAS_ONLINE STORE
4 months using the app
May 5, 2023

Buona app, funziona bene. Il team di assistenza è molto qualificato, cordiale e veloce.
Consiglio a tutti di provarla.

Farmaverde shop
Italy
3 months using the app
December 1, 2022

Very good app. blocks very good, I recommend. the installation was easy, and also every chrome extension is blocked which is why this app is the best.

Lescollantschauds
France
3 months using the app
Edited March 27, 2023

aplicativo bom, suporte ok. uma pena somente ainda não proteger do adminer, no restante cumpre tudo que promete.

tecno&cia