NoteDesk ‑ To Do list & tasks

NoteDesk ‑ To Do list & tasks

by LAUNCHTIP

To-Do List, task and Project Management for your Shop

Fairy GODmother Costumes

After you mark a task complete you can't see it anymore. That's concerning...hopefully, there is a workaround...I downgraded back to free after testing and will look at some other apps that might be similar.

May 2, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. You can view your historical tasks with an active premium subscription. To view these, you head over to the Archives. If you need anything else, just let me know!

Reloptix

Just what i was looking for .......................................................................!

Limbers Dancewear

We have only just begun using it, but so far, it seems great! It allows us to follow up on customer/vendor specific requests and keep track of them in a way email can not. Looking for the functionality to assign tasks or projects to users/owners, and change that along the life cycle of the project. The free version did not give enough functionality to even test, so I would suggest offering a free trial of the full version would be helpful as we had two upgrade to even test it. I will continue to provide feedback as we use the app more.

January 25, 2021

Hi Limbers Dancewear. Thanks for your review. We actually have an exciting update arriving very, very soon that addresses the points you raised and more. Stay tuned!

Excellent-Supply.com

This is a helpful tool. Our team maintains detailed customer and order notes in the Shopify timeline. That's great, but... what if nobody actually sees the timeline note? An app like this can help. We needed a task app. And we used this app for a while and liked it. However, we've recently switched to another SIMPLE task app that seems even better suited for handling customer/order notes and sharing them with our team. Go ahead and test out the task apps in the app store to find the perfect fit for your business. These types of organization tools are essential to keep track of the daily flow of things.

January 10, 2021

Hey, thanks for the feedback! Your original 5 star review was great but this is by far more helpful to us. We hope to get this back up to a 5 star.

In the background, we are finalising a major update. It addresses your points already raised along with a bunch of other helpful features and upgrades. This should be released in the next 1-2 weeks.

Thank you.

Dan @ NoteDesk

Bars and Loops

Lots of nice features and task prompts. Nice and clean and useful. I would recommend it for increasing productivity.

Official TK

I enjoy this app for my business because I'm able to keep my business in track and get things done!

Go check out my store:) https://official-tk.myshopify.com/

Affordable Budget Depot

I just added the app to my shopify store today. It's funny because I'm new to this and I was just thinking this morning how it was time to get a calendar and start writing things down because I'm in trial and error phase. I've only been doing this for a little over two weeks and it's a lot to take it at once. Especially when your just now starting out and learning. Thanks for this app. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it.
Heather Spencer
Affordable Budget Depot

Oh yeah, how about that SEO traffic? We could sure use that return of love and support. Be blessed!!!