NoteDesk ‑ To Do list & tasks

NoteDesk ‑ To Do list & tasks

by LAUNCHTIP

To-Do List and Project Management for your Shop

Excellent-Supply.com

What a helpful tool! Our team maintains detailed customer and order notes in the Shopify timeline. That's great, but... what if nobody actually sees the timeline note? Stuff gets missed! That's where Notedesk comes in. From the More Action menu in Shopify, we can add ToDo notes directly into Notedesk. Now nothing slips through the cracks. It's like having a digital sticky note. But it's better than a note left on a desk. Guess that's why they call it "Notedesk". On a side point, I sent a message to their support because there was a little issue with the Project section. They fixed it immediately. Very responsive. This app is now part of our daily workflow. Love it! Thank you. :-)

Bars and Loops

Lots of nice features and task prompts. Nice and clean and useful. I would recommend it for increasing productivity.

Official TK

I enjoy this app for my business because I'm able to keep my business in track and get things done!

Go check out my store:) https://official-tk.myshopify.com/

Affordable Budget Depot

I just added the app to my shopify store today. It's funny because I'm new to this and I was just thinking this morning how it was time to get a calendar and start writing things down because I'm in trial and error phase. I've only been doing this for a little over two weeks and it's a lot to take it at once. Especially when your just now starting out and learning. Thanks for this app. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it.
Heather Spencer
Affordable Budget Depot

Oh yeah, how about that SEO traffic? We could sure use that return of love and support. Be blessed!!!

CASE HUT

Perfect for jotting down tasks and notes. Have sent a feature request to the note desk team. Other than that, a great little app.