BOGO Popup | Email Pop Up

BOGO Popup | Email Pop Up | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off! Newsletter, email sign up popup, Bogo Offer pop up

RUBYNAAZ

Best looking pop up and really helpful support, really easy to customize and makes website look really professional

Snowbee USA

For a free email subscribe pop up app, you honestly cannot complain. That being said, I have consistently run into the same issue using Powr.io email subscribe apps affecting the theme of my website. I use the Venture theme and have tried using two different Powr.io email pop up apps (this Mailchimp one, and their standard email pop up), and both have slightly affected the layout of each page of my website. An empty white space appears at the top of my website between my main menu and the banner slider, that won't go away, and shrinks down the overall height of the images on my banner slider. On pages where there isn't a banner slider, the empty white space just shows under my main menu. The empty white space is just a white bar that travels the width of the screen. I've gone through support in the past to try and fix this issue, who were responsive, but unfortunately could not resolve the issue in the time I required. And unfortunately, I don't have the time to work with support over a few days as I need my email pop up to be working effective immediately so I am switching to a paid email subscribe app. 4 stars because aside from this small formatting issue that may not affect everyone the way I was, the amount of features with hardly the same limitations for this free app is unheard of when comparing this app to all its competitors. I'd say this is the best email subscribe app purely from a value standpoint.

January 9, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

COCOCINI

amazing app. Great work :) Its really easy to use and comes with a lot of features that you will get only in paid apps. Try now and thanks me later ;)

Debb's Boutique

Very user friendly and perfect for what I was looking for! Basic features but has everything needed to run specials on my shop page.

Aziquer

I wanted to use this app to create a countdown. But there are not that many possibilities to make it look good so I deleted the app. After this, the app changed my complete store and I had to change everything manually back in the backend.

For everyone else having the same problems; You need to go to OnlineStore>action>edit code and there you have to delete in the theme.liquid the first line.