Display Important Notification
Keep customers informed of new products with a notification bar on the top or bottom of your website!
Announce Promotions & Offers
Draw attention to special deals or discount codes and redirect customers with a custom button.
Comply With Cookie & GDPR Laws
Create EU Cookie Law/GDPR banners for your store or share any other important information to collect customer consent.
About Notification Bar by POWr
Prominently place announcements, newsletter signups, and cookie laws on your site.
- Add text, links, buttons, and images to your notification bar.
- Use forms to collect emails for your subscribers list.
- Announce sales or create urgency by embedding a Countdown Timer in your Notification Bar.
- Get more followers on your social channels by adding all of your social links to Notification Bar.
- Control the frequency with which the Notification Bar should appear to the same visitor.
- Highly customizable design: change background color, pick custom fonts, and more.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Instant access to all 50 POWr plugins, such as Social Feed for fresh content on your site and Popup for stellar landing page conversion.
Getting Started with POWr:
POWr is easy to install. Click on the green ‘GET’ button on this page to install the app. Create your Notification Bar, and add it to any page of your Shopify site.
Free and Fast Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting Notification Bar up and running, we’re here to help! Unlike most app providers we offer free support and our awesome support team are available 24 hours a day. You can also visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Overall rating Based on 1 review
Most recent reviews
I wanted to use this app to create a countdown. But there are not that many possibilities to make it look good so I deleted the app. After this, the app changed my complete store and I had to change everything manually back in the backend.
For everyone else having the same problems; You need to go to OnlineStore>action>edit code and there you have to delete in the theme.liquid the first line.