Bring Customers Back To Cart
Bring customers back, who move off the cart tab with a blinking favicon.
Customize Favicon Notification
Customize the badge for the favicon notification. Set up it up to match the site design.
1-Click Install And Setup
1-click install and configuration! Just add this app, here you starts, you can update it's design options.
About Notification & Bubble Cart
Notification & Bubble Cart with an Amazing Favicon Notification which adds product to the shopping cart directly (with fly to cart effect) from the products listing and the product detail pages without reloading page and indicating nice notification favicon and quick bubble cart.
This app shows current cart items count with website's favicon icon and floating bubble cart
Please check Favicon Notification with add some product to cart.
◈◈◈ Live support available after app installation ◈◈◈
This app lets you:
- Reduce the number of abandons by showing a notification right in the browser
- Effortlessly increase your store's conversion rate: within one click, the module is active, without any effect on theme, design or navigation!
App amazing features
- Favicon's counter colors selection
- Floating bubble cart with various options
- Blinking Time Interval
- Admin setting to turn ON/OFF the functionality
- Easy to install
- No coding experience is required to run this
Showing a notification right in the browser will encourage visitors to complete purchases which in turn reduce the number of cart abandons. Also quick way for direct checkout without cart page load. It's a discrete and effective nudge to remind users they have a full cart and encourage them to check out!
Enjoy the app and email us, if you need custom programming or design for Shopify stores!
If you like Notification Bubble art app, please leave us a ★★★★★ rating. A huge thanks in advance!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
- +91 9510888111
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.