Reviews (51)

4.6
January 3, 2024

I am absolutely delighted to share my experience with this Shopify app. From the outset, I was impressed by the simplicity and smoothness of its integration. As an online store owner, I have often faced technical challenges when adding new apps, but this one stood out for its ease of installation and configuration.

The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, which greatly facilitated getting to grips with the app. I was able to customize its features to meet the specific needs of my store without needing in-depth technical skills. This had an immediate positive impact on the efficiency of my daily management and on my customers' shopping experience.

What impressed me the most, however, was the quality of the technical support. Whenever I had a question or encountered a minor obstacle, the support team was incredibly responsive and knowledgeable. Their personalized approach made me feel truly supported. They not only resolved my issues quickly but also took the time to explain the processes to me, which helped me better understand the optimal use of the app.

In conclusion, I highly recommend this app to all Shopify users. Whether you're a beginner or an e-commerce expert, you will find in this app a powerful tool to enhance your store, and reliable technical support to accompany you at every step. A big kudos to the team behind this app for their excellent work!

Dualtron Store by Voltee
France
4 months using the app
July 6, 2023

Génial cette application facile a utiliser j’espère qu’il reste bien ..et après 5 jous de test j’utiliserai la version payante

Mwone store
Chile
About 2 months using the app
Edited January 29, 2024

good app, easy to work with, fast support

Dreskod.bg
Bulgaria
About 1 year using the app
February 2, 2023

Très bonne application, l'équipe est au top, réactive et à l'écoute !! Je recommande vivement cette application

La Flamme de Maï
France
About 1 year using the app
September 21, 2022

What I love in this app is the support is extreme. They responded to my each and every word of query. They fixed all my issues. Keep it up team. Great effort. Easy to setup. Nice app.

Skmeico
10 months using the app
March 5, 2023

nananananananannaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BEST BET BOUTIQUE
9 months using the app
May 4, 2023

Most Definitely Recommend Everything Is Super Cute And Is Very Good Quality. Sizes Fits Perfect, Wasn’t Too Big. Absolutely. Love It

Royalty's Dream House
March 13, 2023

i would recommend this app and also the chat support. They will help you if have other questions. Thank you!!

wildlandph
Philippines
Edited March 4, 2023

The features work really well and support is also really good. Very smooth experience - recommend it to everyone to try and see for yourself why it is good.

TheBisman
Edited February 23, 2023

I am loving working with this app as of now. Though havent tested performance over a length of time, their customer support is very proactive and open to feedback. Love that . Also love the different notification/sms/email driven customer recontact options given thru a single app. Have tried many apps but havent found one single one which gives so many options. This should help avoid bugs that pop up with using different apps for different functionalities. Nicely thought !

fishermanshub