Notify ‑ Slack Notifications

Notify ‑ Slack Notifications

by Aero Apps

Get Instant Order Notifications On Slack

StarNail

I usually don't write reviews, writing this one because of the exceptional customer service they provided. I had some trouble in setting up custom notifications from specific countries, the team readily created the notifications from their end and I was receiving notifications in a matter of hours.

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we are always here to help you!

poonch.in

Great support from the team!!
I had to customize the order notifications to show the customer address and phone number on Slack. The team readily helped with step by step instructions.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for the review team. Always here to help. :)

Commonman Comics

I have been using Notify App for 2 months. I rarely write reviews and I am doing so to help anyone who has started using Shopify. Before notify app getting notifications on new orders and order fulfilments were difficult. I had to log in to Shopify account to get track of new order updates. Having a drop shipping website, getting to know when a new order comes in is very important to reduce the shipping time. I get all the notifications to my slack channel and my team can take it from there and fulfil them. Couple of things I wanted to point out:- I tried using multiple similar apps in the app store and found this the best in terms of Ease of Installation, UI and Customer Support. The developer behind this is available almost all the time available on the live chat support and answers questions promptly. Having said that, I would like to have future updates to have a notification on product out of stock or change in price(for drop shipping).

May 6, 2019

Thanks for the review Commonman Comics.
We are working on more type of notifications and will roll out an update soon.