About OCS Worldwide (UK)
The OCS Worldwide, Shopify App provides merchants with access to the full suite of OCS EcHo shipping services. Users can assign orders to their chosen EcHo service and print shipping labels easily. The EcHo tracking details are provided back automatically.
OCS Worldwide was founded in Japan in 1957 as a global logistics network. The UK arm of OCS has its headquarters near Heathrow airport and from there OCS connects daily by air and road with over 200 other OCS service centres and delivery partners across every continent. OCS UK has decades of experience in moving goods across borders.
Using its global reach OCS provides delivery for e-commerce parcels weighing up to 30 Kilos through its EcHo (e-commerce to home) service portfolio. There are five service variants for EcHo giving merchants the ability to select the service level that is most appropriate to the value of their goods and their customer promise;
- EcHo Saver (Untracked) is available for Low value goods that require the lowest possible cost for delivery without the need for individual item tracking
- EcHo Lite (Semi-Tracked) is available for Low / Medium value goods that require a low cost delivery method with a tracking number and some detail of the items journey
- EcHo Premium (Fully Tracked) is a popular choice for Medium / High value goods that require full and detailed tracking information and quick transit times
- EcHo Express (Fully Tracked) is available for Premium goods that require the fastest possible transit time
- EcHo Returns (Fully Tracked) is available for merchants that want to provide a convenient and low cost returns service to their customers
In the hyper-competitive e-commerce sector one of the main drivers for merchants in choosing OCS is price. The OCS App allows merchants to access the best-in-class delivery options, from pack-bench to doorstep, across the globe on-time and in budget.