Reviews (231)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting revenue and improving customer engagement through advanced quiz features. These quizzes support product discovery and are adaptable for uses like subscription services. Key features include direct cart addition, A/B testing, and seamless integration with platforms like Klaviyo, ideal for stores with large inventories. The app is noted for its easy setup and strong functionality. Merchants value the responsive and proactive customer support, with team members like Ivana, Mark, and Marina specifically praised for their help in quiz setup and optimization. Merchants endorse this tool for its comprehensive features and exceptional support, enhancing e-commerce strategies and customer interactions.

July 1, 2024

Our experience with Octane has been exceptional, and I cannot recommend it highly enough! Creating our quiz was quite complex, but our account manager Marina has been with us every step of the way. She is absolutely amazing! Every issue or question we had, she promptly addressed with incredible helpfulness and expertise. Thanks to her, the quiz has been a tremendous success on our website, driving significant revenue. We are currently enhancing our quiz with A/B tests, and Marina's support in this process has been invaluable. I am excited to see our statistics improve even further. While there are some technical aspects of Octane that could be refined, they are receptive to feedback and actively support app development.

111SKIN
11 months using the app
July 10, 2024

I'll admit I was skeptical that a quiz would be impactful on our site, and hesitant to commit to the price. Not only has the quiz more than paid for itself, it's brought in a nice additional chunk of revenue for us, as well as added a nice amount of engaged customers to our email list. The quiz was easy to set up, and has so far been very successful. The Octane team has also been engaged in our progress, responsive to all inquiries, and proactive in making suggestions for improvement. It's only been a little over a month, but so far we're very happy with Octane. I've never reviewed a Shopify app before but I was so impressed by Octane's performance I felt compelled to finally do so.

P. F. Candle Co.
3 months using the app
May 9, 2024

Love having this quiz on our store's website! It has helped individuals determine what kind of fuel nozzle to purchase with the type of can that they have in their garage. Ivana & Mark are always there to help when I have an issue!

Ai13 Billet Products
Almost 3 years using the app
July 1, 2024

Marina and the team provide excellent ongoing support, which is why we have continued to be long-term customers of Octane.

WelleCo US
Almost 2 years using the app
March 28, 2024

Great app with great results helping our clients get the right products directly to their cart. Special shout out to Ivana on the support team for helping me out and making sure my quiz was perfect!

Impact Networking
5 months using the app
March 1, 2024

Octane AI has elevated our e-commerce strategy. Their intuitive platform and effective quiz funnels help engage customers. Highly recommend it for businesses serious about zero-party data and boosting conversions. The team is top-notch, the best in the biz.

Unjury
2 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Fantastic app that has completely changed our top-of-funnel acquisition strategy. The capabilities of the quiz are incredible and the team is very helpful with optimizations. Would recommend to any consumables business.

TB12
About 1 year using the app
August 31, 2023

Octane is a *must-have* for every brand. Absolutely the highest value tool we use! On the most basic level, it has helped our customers know exactly what to buy, like a real salesperson would help a customer in a brick-and-mortar store. It helps us build lasting trust with our customers, and is something we fold into nearly everything we do.

Onto the data now... the info that our customers give us through Octane is second-to-none for our marketing efforts. Knowing exactly what is relevant to your customers when you communicate with them is a game-changer –– it gives them the experience they deserve, and it can save serious time and money as well (think, no excessive/wasted Klaviyo sends, time in customer service for product confusion, etc).

Now for the team :) Your truly won't find a more helpful and kind team than the Octane team! We've worked closely with them for 18 months now, and they're incredibly thoughtful, human, and always so helpful. They truly act like a member of your own team that has skin in the game.

Couldn't recommend Octane more!

L'AMARUE
Over 1 year using the app
November 13, 2023

I have been able to build a subscription box service with octane, the support from their team is incredible - quick response, I shared my idea with Ivana and Mark and they gave me suggestions on how to proceed + which integrations would be useful. The quiz feature is the biggest contributor to my sales, this is a must have for a new business! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

The Link Within
9 months using the app
Octane AI replied March 14, 2024

Thank you team! We are building many more integrations, any integrations anyone needs we are on top of it!

October 30, 2023

More opt ins in the first 24 hours than any other form on our site! Octane quizzes just make sense - and they make money too! I knew that the quiz itself would be powerful but that tech combined with the incredible support team (shoutout to Mark!) and their quick replies make all the difference in the world. Love Octane and recommend it to anyone who wants to increase opt ins.

ByHeart