Offcourse

Offcourse

by Anansi

Zero-admin - Self Managed - Automated Shipping Protection

North Bikes

I have been looking a long time now for a cost-effective, easy-to-use solution that enables me to insure the bicycles I send via my e-commerce website, in case they get lost and never get delivered to my customers. The delivery company I currently use has an insurance policy in place, but only pays £25 (after administration fees) for each lost item. Now, this is fine if the item sells for under £100, but some of my bikes sell for more than £1,000. Clearly, I needed a different solution that would pay most of the claim, in the event of a loss. This is where the Offcouse App by Anansi comes in. For a modest fee, I am now able to insure my more valuable items without having to worry about taking a large hit if they lost in transit. It's very rare that a bicycle gets lost in transit, but it has happened in the past. At least now with this App, I have the comfort of knowing that everything above a certain price threshold (the user gets to choose the value parameters) will be covered for 85% of the customer's cart value. The App was free and easy to install. Any queries have always been dealt with quickly and professionally by either Megan or Ana. I would definitely recommend this App for anyone who sells high-value items on their Shopify store that wants to ensure they are covered, just in case the worst happens!

Thunderbird Skin

Any app that uses our contact page (which clearly states we do not accept unsolicited marking) to spam my email address is a ZERO from me.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're sorry to have bothered you. We wish you all the best with your business. Stay safe during these times.