Reviews (14)

4.9
May 15, 2024

Great App, Clean to View EZ to set UP. Does the job well. Improvements / Enchantments on request excellent collaboration. I have tried them all this one is the best. Stands Apart from Others ~ Allows discount stacking and adding multiple Make Offer Products to the cart. A Shoppers Dream. A Merchants Piece of Mind! Install this app and you will be rocking!
Ten Thumbs UP!

Bluefishfinder.com
20 days using the app
Nakatomi Apps replied May 28, 2024

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with your team to make sure everything was just right for your customers =]

May 16, 2024

We liked this application very much and think it is very functional, but I would also like to touch upon some issues that I find lacking.

1. Different languages ​​should be supported.
2. Different designs should also be created for customers.
3. It would be more logical for customers who want to buy more than one piece of the same product to specify the discount amount based on the total price of the product rather than the unit price.

LM Luxemitter
Türkiye
2 days using the app
Nakatomi Apps replied May 29, 2024

Thank you for your review! We have worked with the LM Luxemitter team and addressed all their issues listed.

1. We do have support for different languages
2. Different designs are possible for different customers
3. The offer is now based on the total price based on quantity * price of the item as per their suggestion =]

Thank you for working with us and helping make our platform better for everyone!

April 10, 2024

Great service. Functionality looks great. Excited to try out the app to it's fullest.

Offers pop ups for customer retention and make an offer button on product pages.

Eclipse Games Puzzles Novelties
About 2 months using the app
Nakatomi Apps replied May 1, 2024

Thank you! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the app. Let us know if there is anything we can help with =]

May 6, 2024

Been using Offerly for a couple weeks now testing different collections out and it's been phenomenal. Easy to use, setup, and integrate with our theme with no hassle. Had one small issue but the team at Offerly responded almost immediately and took care of it. Great to know a responsive team is behind the app in the event something goes wrong!

Cliff & Pebble
20 days using the app
March 16, 2024

I've only been working for a few days with "Offerly: Make An Offer Button!" and I must say that the impression is very positive. I have an online gallery selling my own art. I spent a long time choosing an app to give my customers the opportunity to discuss prices with me. Make An Offer Button is very easy to use, nothing superfluous and just what you need! I don’t even know what more could I ask for? The support is very fast and to the point, keep it up!

Alexei Antonov Fine Art - ANTonovART.com
9 days using the app
Nakatomi Apps replied March 19, 2024

Thank you Alexei - we are glad you have found the app very straightforward and easy to use! Welcome aboard =]

May 28, 2024

Outstanding service and a fantastic app.

Could not recommend enough.

Thank you!

Lougher Contemporary
8 days using the app
Nakatomi Apps replied May 29, 2024

It was a pleasure working with your team! Thank you =]

April 3, 2024

They're a newer app so they have less reviews but it's definitely the best. I tried every "make an offer" app, attempting to replicate Reverb.com / Ebay.com functionality. They nailed it. There was a minor display issue that they immediately got to work on fixing. Fixed in less than 24 hours.

Evolution Music
1 day using the app
Nakatomi Apps replied April 6, 2024

Thank you! We are always here to help =]

April 29, 2024

App works perfectly. They added a new language localization when I asked for their help! Thank you!!

Luxor Finland
Finland
About 10 hours using the app
Nakatomi Apps replied May 1, 2024

Thank you for your kind review!

April 21, 2024

Great app, even better customer service.

Bowles Ltd.