Omnistar Affiliate Software

Omnistar Affiliate Software

by Omnistar Affiliate Software

Increase traffic and sales with affiliate software made easy

Foreclosure Guide

Omnistar Affiliate Software integration was perfect with my Shopify store. I like the fact that I got the software by hitting the install button, so I did not have to worry about the integration. I like the fact that their support is good and was able to answer any questions and they have great resources when you become a customer. Overall I recommend Omnistar Affiliate Software to any Shopify customers.

Sweet Tea Paperie

At first I was pleased with Omnistar's flexible dashboard and what seemed to be a straightforward interface. Unfortunately, after a week of working with their tech support to integrate the software with Shopify it was still not tracking my affiliates' sales. After being told it was fixed several times only to see yet another sale go untracked I threw in the towel and move to Zreferral (which worked the first time - no headaches). This app has lots of potential, but at this point simply doesn't work. Don't waste your time until they get the kinks worked out.

1 2 4 Next