4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation and positive impact on conversion rates by streamlining the checkout process. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes, customization options, and allowing customers to edit their cart without visiting the cart page. The support team is commended for their quick responses and custom adjustments. Even on the free plan, the app integrates well with other apps.

October 23, 2017

One-Click Checkout makes the checkout process easier for my women's activewear customers to go through purchases with fewer abandonment carts.

Prettyfitbox Com
February 28, 2018

So easy to setup ... works very well. Happy so far

Generous Apparel
July 27, 2021

Best tech support I've received from a shopify app. they got everything set up for me in under 15 minutes

The Medicinal Mushroom Co.
February 20, 2018

Great app - customizing to site theme very well! Definitely recommend!

House Of Soap
About 2 years using the app
August 2, 2018

Worked great for us! Helped turn visitors into customers!

B R Sporting Goods Inc
About 2 years using the app
January 18, 2018

Just installed it, hoping to reduce abandon carts/

Choppy Chop
Sweden
April 24, 2021

Easy to install. New user. When I had a question...the reply was quick. I look forward to updating my experience.

LOGIQCAREERS.COM
Cronics OU replied May 24, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always happy to assist :)

May 8, 2018

There are many elements I take into consideration when a 5 star rating strikes me. Quality of the app, customization, functionality, and SERVICE. There have been some crucial pieces of my website that needed to exist in order to function as smoothly as it does now. The One-Click Checkout team has fully exceeded my expectations. They were very time conscious with my requests and jumped at the chances to help. I am very thankful to be partnered with them.

J B Marshall Coffee
Edited February 2, 2018

Awesome app, and very very good support! I have an unusual theme so there were some issues when I set it up at first. However, I contacted the support team and they replied very quickly and was able to fix my problem fast! Since I got rid of the cart page, I'm getting much higher conversions. Recommend this app to anyone who wants better conversions, and it's free. I will be looking at some of their paid apps too.

Worldwide Fine Products
January 19, 2018

Simple d'utilisation et efficace. Merci.

Shapen Go