4.9
February 1, 2024

Been very happy with the service we have been provided along with the product One Mobile has delivered. As with most things there are kinks to work out and the team at One Mobile has been very attentive in fixing our issues. Would recommend to anyone looking to put together a simple easy to use app.

Niagara Golf Warehouse
3 months using the app

Hi Niagara Golf Warehouse store admin,

Here's Ocean from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OneMobile.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneMobile but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

January 21, 2024

Great service and very responsive support. Durra, Ricky annd Ocean made sure all my issues were resolved fast. The app itself is easy to navigate and customize it to make it look like you want. I’m currently on the basic plan and as a starter I’m very satisfied with it. As soon as my app picks up I’ll be sure to upgrade to a higher plan.

LolaMir
4 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 25, 2024

Hi LolaMir store admin,

January 31, 2024

very reliable excellent customer service and very good value for money
their always available immediately to provide technical assistance

ميم
Libya

Hi ميم store admin,

December 17, 2023

i am Stroke Lyfe. the one mobile team and cs dura helped guide me through the entire process to be sure i had everything to build a successful and complete app. apps are imperative to have in todays competitive e-commerce landscape and i can't thank one mobile enough!

STROKE LYFE
5 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied December 19, 2023

Hi STROKE LYFE store admin,
Here's Durra from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Durra

January 24, 2024

I feel very satisfied with the support from Julia, she helps me navigate the app quickly, the features in the app are very handy and user-friendly, highly recommended for early bird like me!

Kattemat Mart
Norway

Hi Kattemat Mart store admin,

January 15, 2024

Exceptional application, service , and top communication from the staff . I request them a lot

EnergyUAE
United Arab Emirates
25 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 17, 2024

Hi EnergyUAE store admin,
Here's Ricky from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Ricky

February 3, 2024

I haven't been able to spend a ton of time building the app but with the help of the support team (Julia, Ricky, Windy, Durra), we already have our app live in google play store and apple store. Really appreciate how the team is dedicated towards customers success and helping store owners build their app in the easiest and affordable way possible.

I still need to spend more time on the features and functionalities but all in all, I feel very optimistic about releasing our app to the customers and getting feedback from them.

Thanks OneMobile team for helping us in our journey! :)

kharpan
Nepal
16 days using the app

Hi kharpan store admin,

January 23, 2024

I'm highly satisfied with the collaboration with OneMobile for developing my Styon app. Professional communication and a high-quality application exceeded my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend their services.

Styon

Hudson & Lou
12 days using the app

Hi Hudson & Lou store admin,

December 20, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using OneMobile to build a mobile app for my business, and the experience exceeded my expectations in every way. From the user-friendly interface to the robust features, OneMobile proved to be an outstanding mobile app builder.

The simplicity of the platform is one of its standout features. Even without extensive technical knowledge, I was able to navigate through the app-building process effortlessly. The drag-and-drop functionality made it easy to design the layout and customize the app according to my brand's aesthetics. The intuitive nature of OneMobile ensured that I never felt overwhelmed, and the step-by-step guidance throughout the process was immensely helpful.

OneMobile offers a diverse range of templates and customization options, allowing for a truly personalized app that suits the unique needs of any business. The flexibility in design and functionality caters to both beginners and experienced app developers, making it a versatile solution for a wide range of users.

The app's performance is commendable. The built-in optimization tools ensure that the app runs smoothly on various devices, providing a seamless experience for users. The integration of essential features, such as push notifications and in-app analytics, adds significant value and enhances the overall functionality of the app.

Customer support from OneMobile is exemplary. Any queries or concerns I had were promptly addressed by their knowledgeable and friendly support team. The comprehensive documentation and tutorials available also serve as excellent resources for troubleshooting and mastering the platform.

In conclusion, OneMobile has proven to be an exceptional mobile app builder, delivering a top-notch experience from start to finish. Whether you're a small business owner or a seasoned developer, OneMobile provides the tools and support needed to create a professional, feature-rich app. I highly recommend OneMobile to anyone looking for an efficient, user-friendly, and reliable mobile app development solution. Five stars without a doubt!

Tēva Noslēpums