Reviews (191)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly mobile app building capabilities, suitable for both beginners and experienced developers. They value the drag-and-drop interface, variety of templates, and optimization tools for different devices. The app's robust functionality for integrating features like push notifications and in-app purchases is also praised. Merchants commend the easy app store deployment, real-time preview feature, and responsive customer support. Regular updates and affordable plans make it a popular choice for small businesses.

Edited May 2, 2024

A bit limited with design options, but very helpful support. Quick to respond and has helped me with almost all the problems I had. Great for beginners

Sanderhouse
Denmark
29 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied April 25, 2024

Hi Sanderhouse store admin,

Here's Jaxber from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OneMobile.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneMobile but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

June 7, 2024

Dante from onecommerce helped design my app for me and I wasn't expecting to get the type of help he offered! Im very thankful for what they have to offer. Thank you Dante!!

NMT
24 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied June 10, 2024

Hi NMT store admin,
Here's Dante from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Dante

April 27, 2024

I enjoyed the pleasure of working with Miley in assist of creating my app with ease and uploading it to the app store. I couldn't have been happier with my results.

Pretty Hustle Bottega
OneCommerce.io replied April 28, 2024

Hi Pretty Hustle Bottega store admin,

Here's Miley from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Miley

May 9, 2024

Absolutely the very best customer service and support that I have ever received. The responses were instant with knowledgeable step-by-step instructions and guidance for a resolution. Additionally, the monitoring and follow-up was consistent and ongoing. We are so glad that we use this app and highly recommend to all others. Thank you so much for assisting and guiding us to success!!!

Mirooo Fashions
OneCommerce.io replied May 10, 2024

Hi Mirooo Fashions store admin,

March 30, 2024

GREAT HELP GREAT SERVICE EVERYTHING IS EASY TO MAKE BY YOURSELF AND IF YOU NEED HELP ANYTHING THEY WILL DO IT FOR YOU AND THEY WILL ALSO GIVE YOU ADVICE ON STUFF THAT WILL MAKE YOUR APP MORE PROFESSIONAL

Trend King
United Arab Emirates
OneCommerce.io replied April 8, 2024

Hi Trend King store admin,

Here's Emily from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Emily

May 23, 2024

Currently, I am looking for the perfect app builder for my project. I am searching for the perfect technical requirements as well as outstanding support. At the moment, I have not fully tested the app technically, but according to the support, it should probably not be a problem. However, what I want to highlight is that the customer support absolutely deserves 5, if not more, stars. From start to finish, they addressed all my requests, and if something was not fully understood, they asked for clarification to tailor the app exactly to my wishes. If the technical requirements work out, I will get the pro plan and I am confident that this will be a very good collaboration. I am already looking forward to it. Thanks to the whole team and especially to Ellie - perfect customer support!

Quizify
Germany
6 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 24, 2024

Hi Quizify store admin,

Here's Ellie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Ellie

May 8, 2024

Very helpful, professional and also very fast. Would highly recommend to new businesses looking to grow their business.

Saint Veloure
11 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 9, 2024

Hi Saint Veloure store admin,
Here's Rosie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Rosie

May 7, 2024

Excellent process and flawless customer service. I've never had an easier time building an app right out of the box. Pretty awesome.

CineConcerts
12 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 9, 2024

Hi CineConcerts store admin,

May 26, 2024

Amazing experience. OneMobile is surprisingly easy to use, you can launch your mobile app in less than an hour, just a few minutes even. A Big Thank You to Dante for his help and excellent service, as well as to the rest of the OneMobile team. Highly recommend!

Go For Fit
Japan
2 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 27, 2024

Hi Go For Fit store admin,

Dante

April 15, 2024

It was a smooth process using one mobile and I been pretty happy and excited! One mobile helped me get the app out on both platforms ios and android and I'm so happy to Improve it from 1.0!thank you one mobile!

rfsalesman.com