Web Push ‑ Free Abandoned Cart

Web Push ‑ Free Abandoned Cart

by OneSignal

Easiest Way to Increase Sales: Retargeting, In-Stock, Promos

OpenMV

The OneSignal app is great! The app really helped increase my camera sales with their shopping cart abandonment web push notifications. The app was super easy to use and quick to install! I highly recommend it!

CASE HUT

Brilliant implementation. Looking forward to this one growing. The visible return is a powerful metric.

MyHackerTech

I was glad to see OneSignal shopify app, the automation out of the box is so easy and just works! I've used their normal service (before the app) on few sites the web push, for few years. Excellent service and support!

Kalinko

So far so good. An avid fan of OneSignal for a long time. This integration is great and just adds more functionality to Shopify with the addition of cart abandonment. Highly recommended with a superb support team for any issues.

VivaCart

Very good app. Very easy to install and have it working. The service support very fast and very helpful!

Petal+Eon

OneSignal was so fast and easy to implement for our store and the push messages definitely drive incremental sales, which are quantified on the dashboard in an intuitive way. I highly recommend this app for Shopify stores.

Reptiles Lounge

I've been using OneSignal for a while, and I am thrilled they now have a Shopify App. It makes it easy for me to engage my customers with push notifications, which drives a lot of business for Reptiles Lounge!

UnderCovernyc

The fact that you can have all the information in one clean dashboard is very helpful. I really like the idea to keep customer engagement by tracking what's going on with your store live. Onesignal was great with push notifications and this was a no brainer to me to help my clients with their Shopify store.

DJ Wellnez Official Store

One Signal is good for notifying customers about abandoned carts.

2 Next