Indonesian Shipping

Indonesian Shipping | Reviews

by Ongkiro

Shipping Rate and Tracking for Indonesian Store

Zakkel

Sometimes my customer get this message "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order." When I tried to contact the developer to ask about the solution, they only replied with general answer that the feature is working well. When I replied with more details to get into some more discussion, there were no replies from the developer anymore.

Nice kids official

we emailed like 4 times. asking about the problem but no response at all. we configure all things properly like they say in their website. all already set up but it didnt work. when someone want to purchase in our website. it say "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."

Julaybib & Co

A lot of courriers are now available with international services available. Please add COD for Indonesia :-) EDIT: I liked the app until i started to have problems with it... because when the problem appeared the support never answered. The shipping cost charged to the customers is always lower than what the courrier actually charges us.. 10-20% lower.

BorongDongId

I used this app. And Works Great. The support team is very responsive and able to provide the required solutions. We highly recommend Shopify developers in Indonesia to use Ongkiro. Great Ongkiro Team. Thank you

Jakarta Carpets

The app works but can't get JNE Trucking to show up as a shipping carrier option. It's checked on the app settings but isn't there when you configure Shopify's shipping and delivery settings. Definitely a 5 star app if this gets resolved.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. Now we have improved the JNE Trucking service, please activate the JNE Trucking service in the Indonesian Shipping settings to activate it. If you experience problems, don't hesitate to contact us via email to support@ongkiro.com

dailyreport

Excellent and very fast support in real time. I don't remember having this experience in a long time. Thank you very much for your dedication to customers, and really great professionalism.
You have 5 stars from me and I can’t wait to need your support again.
Thank you very much!

Culture Royale Central Kitchen Food

Not Eligible

We are so sorry, your store must have features Third-party calculated carrier shipping rates from Shopify. We are already buy basic plan several week ago. But why?

May 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem you are having is related to feature restrictions from Shopify, This is beyond our reach. If you have already purchased a basic plan, you can solve the problem by paying annually the basic plan or contacting shopify to activate the 3rdparty calculated carrier shipping rates feature for your store.

Our application works well if you meet the requirements. You can see the requirements needed at the following link https://ongkiro.com/requirements

Uchi Parfume

We are so sorry, your store must have features Third-party calculated carrier shipping rates from Shopify. How I fix it an issue?

April 27, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for installing Ongkiro - Indonesian Shipping. There are conditions that must be met to be able to use our application because of the shopify limit. Here is one of the conditions that must be met:

1. Subscribe to Advanced Shopify package
2. You can subscribe to the Shopify Basic package or the Shopify package by paying annually, with this you can also save 10% on subscription fees.
3. You can subscribe to the Shopify Basic package or the Shopify package and contact the support shopify to activate Third-party calculated shipping rates that will incur additional costs
If you meet one of the requirements above, your store can use our application.

Regards,
Ongkiro

Nacific Cosmetics

With a very easy setup, shipping costs can be calculated automatically. Support via e-mail is also very fast and can be easily resolved in case of problems.

If you want to open a shopify shop in Indonesia, it will be a must-have app.

MilabelStore

Love it! Helpful! Work flawlessly! However I find some problem while installing it, but the CS solve it in no time. A must have for Indonesian Website. Recommended

Previous 1