OnVoard Email Marketing

Affordable email marketing for modern merchants

$29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Flow Automation for Email Marketing

plant good vibes

Impressed so far with the app for the price. I think there is a lot of long term potential. Some of the UX and terminology is not super clear but once you figure it out it works well. I switched from an overpriced ESP whose name begins with K and needless to say I'm happy with the value I get from Onvoard so far.

Amazon Visual

It was ok but standard fare until I found out I could include product descriptions and prices AUTOMATICALLY in my emails with pictures and a button to link to my product page. This simplifies including product pictures so much and saves so much time. Also, the result looks so much professional. This is a real game changer. I found a bug and the developer is working on it immediately. Support was ultra fast too.

Mary's Muffins Oakville

Great app for sending welcome emails and customizing workflows. The developer is extremely helpful and will do whatever is needed to make sure it works for you. Highly recommend!

So Loved Manufacture

It took me a while to find my way around here. But the support was extremely good. I have now set up everything as I imagined it. Thank you very much.

January 25, 2021

Hi Desi,

Thank you so much for your reviews. I truly enjoyed and appreciate working with merchants like you.

Totally agree that the marketing platform app can be a little complex to set up. I have plans in the coming months to make it much more powerful and easier to setup.

One of the things I've learned is that merchants are generally looking for "One-Click Solution" over "Customizability", and this is what I'll be working on next.

Thanks,