Order Invoice GST, VAT

Order Invoice GST, VAT

by Onjection Labs

Ability to manage GST taxes & HSN codes product wise.

Crazeecart

I am using this app to generate Invoices and have linked it to Shopify account, but I am unable to open it now as every time I click on the app its showing error and nothing is coming up and my subscription money is getting deducted ! Please support this is not acceptable

March 22, 2019

As we have check its been working fine with our app. Screenshots also sent of the staffing account.
Request you to please check it again.

COA Store

Happy with the work till now. Have been using the app for some time now. Generating GST compliant invoices at a click. Great Work!

Pulpypapaya New

the app is good and fulfills all purposes. The only thing i would request is to not send mails as soon as we click sync orders. As sometimes we do not want to send invoices to all customers as few orders might be from a POS software integrated with gst of another state.
Thanks!

Meyerindia

The only app you need when it comes to GST compliant invoices in India!
Also the only app we found in the store that lets you set different tax % at SKU level. Ideal for stores that sell products that fall into different GST slabs!
The team is very supportive & try fixing issues if any at the earliest!

They help us set up their app in my store too!

Holi Boli

Looked at this app on trial. It is really good. I decided not to purchase just yet as I need to increase my sales before it becomes fiscally viable. I will be back to run this app when my sales increase. If you are thinking about it I strongly recommend it.

The Impart

Super app , improved my working , onjection is imply great , they improve their software as per client , In love with this company.