About Order Limits (MinMaxify)
MinMaxify is an easy-to-use, yet sophisticated app designed to streamline the implementation of restrictions on your cart ordering process. You can apply restrictions for an entire cart, specific products or groups of products.
With MinMaxify, it’s easy to define minimum and maximum product and cart quantities for your orders, from the simple to complex.
Limits can be set on:
- Total dollar value in cart
- Total number of items in cart
- Number of individual items
- Number of items for a specific product
- Number of items within a group of products
- Multiples of items in a product group (ie; 6 bottles in a case)
- Limits based on customer tag such as wholesale
- Total weight of items in the cart
INTUITIVE INTERFACE – INSTALL IN FIVE MINUTES! We understand you’re running a business and must focus on higher-value work. That’s why we prioritized convenience and ease-of-use when developing our user interface. You’ll find our UI is straightforward and intuitive, requiring zero knowledge of coding or even theme maintenance. After installing MinMaxify you’re ready to input min/max order quantity requirements, min/max spends, and min/max order sizes.
PREDETERMINED QUANTITY MULTIPLES? YOU GOT THIS. Are you offering predetermined quantity multiples, such as a prepackaged set of 6? Define items in any predetermined quantity multiples you choose, and you’re set to go.
THEME/APP COMPATIBILITY Sometimes issues are experienced with compatibility with themes and other third-party apps. Although we are constantly monitoring for disruptions from changes in other apps, should you experience anything please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we review and adapt as quickly as possible.
TRY IT FREE TODAY FOR 14 DAYS, CANCEL ANYTIME If at anytime you wish to cancel, simply deinstall the app and the recurring charge is immediately discontinued.
- Developer website
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.