Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Hallights

This app helped with launching my online store by eliminating nuisance orders from competition for amounts of less than $2 per order. The ability to set limits that promote the store is easy but immediately effective.

VEDGEco

Very helpful support team & flexible app. They were able to give me detailed instructions on how to set up my quite complex order minimum and maximum rules.

Ecigone Wholesale

App is okay, just there should be the ability to customize the appearance of pop up on "Sweet Alert" Style. Now it is not matching the website style and we don't want to use the Recommended button where you can customize the color.

September 29, 2020

Hi there.
We 100% agree that it would be nice to provide more ways to customize the popup appearances in our app. In fact adding that "Sweet Alert" option in addition to our default lightweight popup theme is one of those steps to provide that flexibility.
Unfortunately, as "Sweet Alert" is an external library served from within a standard CDN we do not have any way to adjust it's default look and feel from our app. But if you're familiar with HTML you can do that yourself using the regular CSS override tricks. Here's an example:

<style type="text/css">
button.swal-button, button.swal-button:not([disabled]):hover {background-color: purple; }
</style>

Please let us know what other things you want to change in this popup and I'll be happy to recommend more code snippets.

Boxaroo

Simple and easy to use. Moreover, the team was very prompt in responding to me and helping me customize parts of it to fit my needs.

MediaMarkt

Very efective App. Great support team attentive to our personal issues.
It solves our need to limit units based on collections and on stock availability.

LA FESTA

The app works great, however, i'm giving a 3 star rating because of their terrible customer support. I tried to reach them multiple times and no one ever returned a message. They only responded to my question once I got Shopify customer service involved.

September 10, 2020

Thank you for the praise of our app and the perceived support problem.
However, before your request through Shopify support, there were two attempts to contact us directly, on July 16th & 22th. In both cases an elaborate and detailed response was sent back to juana*******@gmail.com within an hour but no response to those was received from you. We hope you will verify and consider updating your review of our app.

No Tox Life

Using this to require minimum quantity, in predefined mulitples, and only offer this for certain tagged customers. Works perfectly and no theme conflicts with our site. Easy to install and if I decide to uninstall the instructions are clear. One suggestion is to have a bit more examples and descriptions for what each option offers. A bit of trial and error can figure it all out, though. This app is light on resources, gets the job done perfectly, and doesn't break our theme. 10/10 recommend.

Vente Privée | GROUPE CLARINS | Private Sale

Great app to help implement order limits. I am using it successfully to add:
- minimum on order
- maximum on order
- limit per product
It can also be used on multi-languages store when you complement with another app.
Thanks to Eugene for the good support!
Souni

Gattopardo Usa

5 STARS APPLICATION !!! This guys have been quite good to overcame few problems of compatibility with my other apps. Great service and sincerely great application to grew your business with.

EVA Promo Support Partnering with The Print House

Great app, just what I was looking for. I. Can set minimum quantities on individual products. Customers cannot add less that the minimum to their cart. Perfect!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14