Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by minmaxify.com

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Gattopardo Usa

I'll keep the 5th start in my pocket until they make the magic happen... work in progress

EVA Promo Support Partnering with The Print House

Great app, just what I was looking for. I. Can set minimum quantities on individual products. Customers cannot add less that the minimum to their cart. Perfect!

BigAppleMarble.com

I just started using this application. I got an immediate response from the support team when I had questions. It works very well so far. I recommend this App if you want to add a minimum and/or maximum quantity to your product or if you want to set the multiples of the minimum quantity.

SITI KAMPUNG

For a start, Its just that good! and do what its suppose to. This app sets the condition right for my niche as due to variant price change daily and you might want to regulate control how goods goes out of your stores.

Eddyline Brewery & Pizzeria NZ

Allows you to very precisely customize min / max /multiple limits. If you get in a bind (there are a lot of features!) use the support function! Support is what makes this app so great because they will help you very quickly! \

mojadostava

The app provides everything it supposed to do.
So far no issues, it is nice and easy to use. Great job!

Fungi Perfecti

Very impressive app. Does a limited range of things extremely well, with lots of options for customization. Support was very responsive, got back to me within about 10 minutes during business hours. Definitely recommend.

The Beachwaver Co.

This worked on our initial tests. One day after using it, multiple customers were able to exceed the minimum set by the app. We would not recommend it. It caused extra work for the logistics and customer support teams.

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your review Emily. As I understand the issue was discovered at the very beginning of your 14-day long trial period?
One of the main main reasons why we provide this period is to let you test if our app is compatible with your unique Shopify setup and if it meets your expectations. Naturally you are free to uninstall at any moment without any charge. You can also contact us via any feedback channel we provide and we will be happy to provide you any assistance required to adjust our scripts for your situation. And we're still willing to do our best to help. Please just re-install and let us debug how the app works in the live environment of you amazing store.

Giorgio Cookie Co

Excellent customer service! Eugene fixed my issue within 15 minutes. He even showed my how to do it for future reference :)

MyKidsNuk

I use this app to limit the amount of orders on sale items. It really helps boost my retail sales. This app performs well and does what it is supposed to do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13