Reviews (234)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to customize shopping cart functions, including setting specific product types or quantities. It's particularly praised for managing minimum order requirements and limiting item sales. The app is user-friendly, easy to install, and compatible with other cart modifying apps. The support team is often commended for their prompt and helpful service. It's a game changer for those needing to adjust their max items settings.

May 2, 2024

Great start with Support assisting in customizing the needs for our shop! Super speedy response and solutions!

Momma Pots
1 day using the app
February 22, 2024

App is easy to set up and customer service is VERY responsive - they helped us resolve our issue within minutes.

CapaBunga-Wholesale
Over 3 years using the app
March 4, 2024

Quite a bit of features with really good customer support too

burst-wholesale
13 days using the app
April 24, 2024

Supportive customer service

Larroude
About 1 month using the app
February 9, 2024

At first when I downloaded the app and set it up, it wasn't working to prevent customers from continuing to checkout. But I contacted support and very quickly they got back to me and solved the issue, and it did everything I needed it to do :) Only recommendations would be more ability to customize the popups that show up but for the price what more could you ask for!

Nuun Canada
7 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Good app. Service is fast and quality. I use it in my two stores.

Candy Cargo
Almost 2 years using the app
February 7, 2024

Works like a charm and the customer service is super fast, helpful + really nice. They customized something for me within hours, really happy with them.

ROGUE
Netherlands
About 22 hours using the app
February 28, 2024

Great fast support. App solved an issue for us quickly :-)

Bremworth Specifiers Australia
New Zealand
About 7 hours using the app
January 23, 2024

Super App, guter und schneller Support. Auf Nachfrage wurde sogar Kleinigkeiten an der App für unseren Store in wenigen Stunden vorgenommen!

Weiter so!

Die Stadtgärtner B2B
Germany
About 1 year using the app
November 15, 2013

First review on shopify goes to MinMaxify. Blown away by this app. Robust features and so easy to use. Well done.

Wool&Prince