Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Maxcript Shop

After trying some other limitation apps I came across this one. MinMaxify provided me exactly what I wished for - unlike the apps I installed and uninstalled before this one. I did have one issue. My checkout kept on loading and wouldn't let my customer complete there order. After asking MinMaxify's support, they responded within minutes (!) and helped me solve the issue which appeared to be caused by one of those apps I uninstalled which left some codes that led to malfunction. I am incredibly grateful for the prompt and friendly support. Not to mention the app itself does what I want it to and is very easy to set up. Thank you so much! I would 10000% recommend MinMaxify!

fivestartoolshop.com

Hello, I have a minimum order value of 50 €. But I would also like to give away vouchers from 10 €.
But that does not allow "order limits" because I have a minimum order value of 50 €. How can I set it up so that my vouchers, including a 10 € voucher, can be sold?

2021 LKQ PGW Apparel Program

We build popup shops for clients, and we use this app so often. It's easy to use and the support is great! We highly recommend this app, it's well worth the cost.

Hatchnhack Cart

They are great at simplifying the process of adding minimum limits. Would continue with them for the long term!

VitalityBone

Eugene helped quickly solved the issue, the MinMaxify helps my store easily set the purchase limitation.

Bloombox Club

The app is good and does exactly what we need. The developer is super, super helpful - that alone makes this excellent, excellent value.

Glitch Energy

Does exactly what it should. Would recommend to anyone that needs to adjust their max items settings.

Gardenershopping

It doesn't work properly only some times it works.....................................................................................................................................................................

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

​I've tested how our app is working on your site and I can confirm there are major troubles with MinMaxify's work on your site at present.
​Because of noticeable random glitches, lags and visual bugs of your shopping cart's work sometimes our script is receiving invalid information from your backend and so it cannot prevent checkout in such a buggy environment.
​Please see the video attached to my other e-mail for an example of my shopping experience on your site. Sometimes everything works fine, but sometimes I see something like that or even worse.
​I believe the source of the troubles is a 3rd-party extension to your site or to your standard cart.json handler. It works extremely buggy and those bugs lead to our app's malfunctioning as well as to lots of bad UX cases for your customers.

Please read more details and recommendations in the e-mail I sent to you earlier today.

Here I can only confirm that MinMaxify is a simple JavaScript extension to your online store and it requires a healthy Shopify environment to do it's job properly. And that is the problem in this case.

LaunaShop™

Excellent apps. Good customer service. Very good price. Thank youùùuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Latitude Wine & Liquor Merchant

Didn't work at all and made for a very awkward conversation with a customer. As a result we had to refund the customer.

March 5, 2021

Hi Max,

We're sorry to hear you didn't find our app working on your amazing website.
MinMaxify provides a free of charge, 14-day long trial period, and one of it's main purposes is to let you evaluate how well our humble app fits into your current setup and if it's functionality meets the expectations.
Obviously, as any online store is a unique case, some of them may be less compatible with our script than the others. We're constantly working on providing improvements on this front, but sometimes we may be slow on catching up with all those new Shopify themes and 3rd-party extensions released to the market each day.
I apologize for the bad experience of you and your customers.
If there is a chance for us to improve you opinion on MinMaxify, please re-install the app and I'll be happy to investigate any potential incompatibility with your unique setup.
The trial period had only started (the app was being in use for only an hour so far), so you wouldn't be charged for any extra service if you decide to re-subscribe.

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.