Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Eddyline Brewery & Pizzeria NZ

Allows you to very precisely customize min / max /multiple limits. If you get in a bind (there are a lot of features!) use the support function! Support is what makes this app so great because they will help you very quickly! \

mojadostava

The app provides everything it supposed to do.
So far no issues, it is nice and easy to use. Great job!

Fungi Perfecti

Very impressive app. Does a limited range of things extremely well, with lots of options for customization. Support was very responsive, got back to me within about 10 minutes during business hours. Definitely recommend.

The Beachwaver Co.

This worked on our initial trial tests. One day after using it, multiple customers were able to exceed the minimum set by the app. We would not recommend it. It caused extra work for the logistics and customer support teams. We are willing to give it another chance since we need this feature on our site. We will reach out to the support team to see if they can help.

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your review Emily. As I understand the issue was discovered at the very beginning of your 14-day long trial period?
One of the main main reasons why we provide this period is to let you test if our app is compatible with your unique Shopify setup and if it meets your expectations. Naturally you are free to uninstall at any moment without any charge. You can also contact us via any feedback channel we provide and we will be happy to provide you any assistance required to adjust our scripts for your situation. And we're still willing to do our best to help. Please just re-install and let us debug how the app works in the live environment of your amazing store.

Please reach out anytime so that we can assist: support@minmaxify.com

Giorgio Cookie Co

Excellent customer service! Eugene fixed my issue within 15 minutes. He even showed my how to do it for future reference :)

MyKidsNuk

I use this app to limit the amount of orders on sale items. It really helps boost my retail sales. This app performs well and does what it is supposed to do.

Korendy TR

Forget about others. This is the most practical/useful and robust order limiting app on Shopify. The others doesn't make much sense.

Japan Vapor

Great support. Had an issue when my theme updated on its own(shopify did), but the MinMaxify team fixed in minutes.

Dealanu Stilleto

I used this app to limite my free+shipping items and I found a good tool to help me have control. Userfriendly, I recommend.

Ripped Einstein

This app is awesome! I just use the basic minimum product quantity and total product quantity features. It's extremely simple and works seamlessly on your store!