Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Sevilla'sJewelersWithLV2U

I enjoy using this app, it should up sale my inventory. Thank you and let's test this app. Within a couple of weeks I will let you know

Great Pretenders USA

Currently installed on two websites to manage wholesale pack quantities and also ensure minimum order values are met. Works great. Had a slight glitch but support responded very quickly and sorted the issue. Highly recommended.

seriouslysheawholesale

A great app to add total order and product quantity limits. Has helped me with 3 different wholesale websites and always works seamlessly, unlike other apps I have tried.

Groundwork Coffee Co

This app helped us limit our orders for free samples, where people would often add as many as 200 to their cart! Having this app has made the UX much more seamless and saved tons of time for our Customer Service department. It's also simple to figure out and they have a quick and responsive support team.

WATCHYOUR'Z

Super appli! Beaucoup de possibilités de restrictions! De plus le service client est au top et meme le dimanche! j'ai eu besoin de modifier les couleurs du bouton de POP-UP et en 15 min c'était bouclé sans pour autant maitriser le langage HTML! Je recommande cette appli sans hésiter !!!

Mosley Lane For Merchants

Perfection!! Can easily set min & max levels per product which is EXACTLY what I needed.
Thank you very much.

White Tembo

Great app and amazing support! Got a reply in like 5 minutes! Agent was kind enough, not only to help me and solve the issue, but also contacted me afterwards to let me know he saw a mistake in the way i set up the app! This would have been a very costly mistake

Best Products Depot

You can set limits to individual products and set limits to a group of products! Exactly what i was looking for.

Gang of Clouds

This app helps a lot for our particular wholesale dropshipping issues and we are happy so far. Thanks!

The Glass Underground

This does what it says! Easy setup, easy implementation. We use it to make sure people order at least 20 full sheets of glass so we can drop-ship from our manufacturer.