Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Shop Hygge Box

Based on our shop's set-up, we need to limit the amount of subscriptions that can be added to a cart and MinMaxify does the job! When we came across a question, we contacted their customer support and received a prompt response with actionable suggestions.Also loved that their response included a recording of what to do. Speedy customer support and helpful advice. Thanks!

Smoothies Go

This app allows us to setup specific order limits in the cart. It works very well and has reduced the time we need to spend answering customer questions regarding shipping or dealing with potential orders that cannot be shipped easily.

Nutcrumbs

We had an incredible experience with "Review Order Limits!" They were very helpful when we reached out to their support team with questions.

Go Bloom Glow

Does exactly what we need it to do. Awesome app!

Thesandpaperpeople

I had a fantastic experience with the app. It does exactly what we needed from it, and Eugene was super helpful with helping us set it up. Super fast and helpful replies to any and all questions. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Flyingpigcanada

So I installed the app and then uninstalled it on the 4th day and tried to reinstall on the 5th day since I first installed it but it said the 14 day trial expired and if I wanted to continue, I would have to agree to pay. This makes me think this app is not trust worthy at all. I wanted to give it for the second chance but then it just lied to me. Bad business decision to lie to your potential customers.

Cultural Fusion

Received superb support from Eugene,who helped me to get the app up and running smoothly.

Un Branded Yet

Great app with a super-fast support team!

Bookishly

This app works brilliantly on two of our stores for different use cases. The customer service is great and in fixing one issue we had we were able to figure out that it was the same thing causing an problem with a completely different app and we've now fixed that too! Thank you!

Capeclasp Demo

Does what I need and very helpful customer service. I had it working and then made a small change that messed up something and then fixed my problem very quickly.