Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Artistica Fine Art

Awesome app and even better support - quick to reply and super helpful!

Nutrishopuniform

Great support! Quick and easy to understand. Eugene even provided a video in the email that showed me how to fix my problem step by step. Would definitely recommend this app.

Sanadeeg

Great product, excellent support. It would be even better if it included a scheduling feature - to allow up to publish limits during a certain promotion and so on..

Nextep Teeth Whitening

Works very well and updates to rules are instant!

Heatonist Llc

Just installed today but very pleased so far. Does what we needed, and Eugene is super responsive with any questions!

Viselik

Ryker.co

This app is really easy to use and the contact support is great. We sell promotional products and it is necessary to have minimums on all our orders. Highly recommend if you are looking to put minimums on your website. It Works great Thanks!!

Smartphone Photography

Just started useing it, and already love it.

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

We finally had someone sneak through, under our order limits. I sent the developers an email and got in contact with Eugene. I can honestly say, his display of professionalism is unmatched. He replied to my email right away and he offered a solution that seems to have fixed the problem. This application has saved me a ton of money! I couldn't be any happier with it! Thanks again!

Allerganconcierge

Super support from Eugene! I am a first time user and after fiddling around and getting a little frustrated, Eugene was able to figure out my issue and fix it!

Dreamo Store

Super easy to setup.
Really top Support - thx again.
Full recommend!!