Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Mountains Love

This app doesn't work, customers can easily bypass it

Prooutdoorlife

I love this app! I will use it in my next stores. Perfect if you do free + shipping.

Beautybigbang

It's a really nice app. Working good in our experience. Will buy it each time we have a big sale.

B2b Supplies

I don't like posting bad reviews, but on this occasion I have to.

After working OK for a couple of months, something must have updated because the app actually stopped people being able to checkout on our website. It literally stopped them clicking the "checkout" button.

After a couple of days with no orders we became suspicious and got Shopify to investigate and they confirmed this app was causing it.

Immediately uninstalled and the website is now function properly again.

BEWARE!

Xgametools

Does it job but 4.99$/month is way too expensive!

Lizz Atacado

Do exactly what it promises. Worked out of box on our first theme (Debut), when we decided to jump to Parallax theme it had a little glitch with the drawer cart. So I sent a support one e-mail. Less than 30 minutes later they answered me telling that they made a change on the script that runs on my store and that the issue was solved.
Yes, less than 30 minutes, no extra input from us and it is working flawlessly again.
Support is awesome and the App is awesome!

Lulyfashion

Very great App!

www.lulyfashion.ch

Jays One Stop Store

May be a good app , it wasn't Able to fullfil my requirements , used one time , good customer service though

Artistica Fine Art

Awesome app and even better support - quick to reply and super helpful!

Nutrishopuniform

Great support! Quick and easy to understand. Eugene even provided a video in the email that showed me how to fix my problem step by step. Would definitely recommend this app.