Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Trekbackpacks

This app is the answer to all my problems, before I was often having to cancel many orders resulting in unhappy customers.This has truly solved that problem by giving me the flexibility over how many products can be ordered. This is a well built app too, there is no way to bypass it. Would highly recomend this. By far the most valuable app I have on my site, definetly worth it

Humble Juice

This app really helps our shop! Its really a lifesaver! With Shopify's help, we can set guidelines to what is limited by quantity and let the customer know with a pop-up message, why the shopping cart is hesitant to check out. So the customer has to delete something out of their cart before proceeding. The customer understands then, and has no need to email our company. It saves time, provides answers, and ease of mind for us.

Joiefarm

Support was VERY patient and helpful. Quick to respond and got me the solution I was looking for.

Thanks!

Mountains Love

This app doesn't work, customers can easily bypass it

Prooutdoorlife

I love this app! I will use it in my next stores. Perfect if you do free + shipping.

Beautybigbang

It's a really nice app. Working good in our experience. Will buy it each time we have a big sale.

B2b Supplies

I don't like posting bad reviews, but on this occasion I have to.

After working OK for a couple of months, something must have updated because the app actually stopped people being able to checkout on our website. It literally stopped them clicking the "checkout" button.

After a couple of days with no orders we became suspicious and got Shopify to investigate and they confirmed this app was causing it.

Immediately uninstalled and the website is now function properly again.

BEWARE!

Xgametools

Does it job but 4.99$/month is way too expensive!

Lizz Atacado

Do exactly what it promises. Worked out of box on our first theme (Debut), when we decided to jump to Parallax theme it had a little glitch with the drawer cart. So I sent a support one e-mail. Less than 30 minutes later they answered me telling that they made a change on the script that runs on my store and that the issue was solved.
Yes, less than 30 minutes, no extra input from us and it is working flawlessly again.
Support is awesome and the App is awesome!

Lulyfashion