Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Gang of Clouds

This app helps a lot for our particular wholesale dropshipping issues and we are happy so far. Thanks!

The Glass Underground

This does what it says! Easy setup, easy implementation. We use it to make sure people order at least 20 full sheets of glass so we can drop-ship from our manufacturer.

Ibichen Style

ASML Store

Love this app... After so much research this app was by far the best in setting specific minimums and restrictions needed for specific products within our site. The support was also the best experience I have had yet, they fixed my issue in minutes. I highly recommend this app for any needs you have for minimums and restrictions.

Crafter's Vinyl Supply

I received good customer service. The app works well and I was able to apply limits to variants only.

LCG Foods Distribution

We use this app to enforce buying by MPQ (case quantities). Setting the Minimum order field to say, 12, makes the initial quantity box 12 so that customers add to cart in multiples of 12 (rather than one at a time). Support was very fast and effective.

Dinner To Doorbells

Super impressed with this app. It has achieved everything we were hoping for, and the support (Eugene) has been fantastic - always very quick responses and great explanations. Thank you!!!

Sparky Buying Group

Just what we were looking for. Looked into Shopify plus just for the functions that this app allows. So glad i found MinMaxify. Well done guys!

Shop Hygge Box

Based on our shop's set-up, we need to limit the amount of subscriptions that can be added to a cart and MinMaxify does the job! When we came across a question, we contacted their customer support and received a prompt response with actionable suggestions.Also loved that their response included a recording of what to do. Speedy customer support and helpful advice. Thanks!

Smoothies Go

This app allows us to setup specific order limits in the cart. It works very well and has reduced the time we need to spend answering customer questions regarding shipping or dealing with potential orders that cannot be shipped easily.