Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

No Tox Life

Using this to require minimum quantity, in predefined mulitples, and only offer this for certain tagged customers. Works perfectly and no theme conflicts with our site. Easy to install and if I decide to uninstall the instructions are clear. One suggestion is to have a bit more examples and descriptions for what each option offers. A bit of trial and error can figure it all out, though. This app is light on resources, gets the job done perfectly, and doesn't break our theme. 10/10 recommend.

Vente Privée | GROUPE CLARINS | Private Sale

Great app to help implement order limits. I am using it successfully to add:
- minimum on order
- maximum on order
- limit per product
It can also be used on multi-languages store when you complement with another app.
Thanks to Eugene for the good support!
Souni

Gattopardo Usa

5 STARS APPLICATION !!! This guys have been quite good to overcame few problems of compatibility with my other apps. Great service and sincerely great application to grew your business with.

EVA Promo Support Partnering with The Print House

Great app, just what I was looking for. I. Can set minimum quantities on individual products. Customers cannot add less that the minimum to their cart. Perfect!

BigAppleMarble.com

I just started using this application. I got an immediate response from the support team when I had questions. It works very well so far. I recommend this App if you want to add a minimum and/or maximum quantity to your product or if you want to set the multiples of the minimum quantity.

SITI KAMPUNG

For a start, Its just that good! and do what its suppose to. This app sets the condition right for my niche as due to variant price change daily and you might want to regulate control how goods goes out of your stores.

Eddyline Brewery & Pizzeria NZ

Allows you to very precisely customize min / max /multiple limits. If you get in a bind (there are a lot of features!) use the support function! Support is what makes this app so great because they will help you very quickly! \

mojadostava

The app provides everything it supposed to do.
So far no issues, it is nice and easy to use. Great job!

Fungi Perfecti

Very impressive app. Does a limited range of things extremely well, with lots of options for customization. Support was very responsive, got back to me within about 10 minutes during business hours. Definitely recommend.

The Beachwaver Co.

This worked on our initial trial tests. One day after using it, multiple customers were able to exceed the minimum set by the app. We would not recommend it. It caused extra work for the logistics and customer support teams. We are willing to give it another chance since we need this feature on our site. We will reach out to the support team to see if they can help.

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your review Emily. As I understand the issue was discovered at the very beginning of your 14-day long trial period?
One of the main main reasons why we provide this period is to let you test if our app is compatible with your unique Shopify setup and if it meets your expectations. Naturally you are free to uninstall at any moment without any charge. You can also contact us via any feedback channel we provide and we will be happy to provide you any assistance required to adjust our scripts for your situation. And we're still willing to do our best to help. Please just re-install and let us debug how the app works in the live environment of your amazing store.

Please reach out anytime so that we can assist: support@minmaxify.com