Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Legend's Creek Farm

We needed this app desperately because for some strange reason Shopify refuses to add this basic feature to products. We wanted to offer samples in our store, but knew that customers would abuse them immediately and we didn't want to turn into a sample store. We wanted to set a limit to how many samples customers can order and this app was excellent at offering what we needed. We did have some technical issues at first, but it turned out to be caused from other apps that messed up our theme code. The customer service offered by Eugene was some of the best we have ever dealt with and he went way above and beyond to help get us sorted. I am glad to pay for this app and you will not be disappointed!

youfarmbro

The app is great, it does exactly as promised and easy to use. I only wish such a basic service was included in all themes when you purchase a Shopify plan.

boomboombuttcheeks

There every step of the way when I reached out for help. And quick to suggest a fix, too notch devs here.

Bully Bunches

updated review because the customer service gives generic answers and wouldn't help with our issues as the app stopped working.

Sevilla'sJewelersWithLV2U

I enjoy using this app, it should up sale my inventory. Thank you and let's test this app. Within a couple of weeks I will let you know

Great Pretenders USA

Currently installed on two websites to manage wholesale pack quantities and also ensure minimum order values are met. Works great. Had a slight glitch but support responded very quickly and sorted the issue. Highly recommended.

seriouslysheawholesale

A great app to add total order and product quantity limits. Has helped me with 3 different wholesale websites and always works seamlessly, unlike other apps I have tried.

Groundwork Coffee Co

This app helped us limit our orders for free samples, where people would often add as many as 200 to their cart! Having this app has made the UX much more seamless and saved tons of time for our Customer Service department. It's also simple to figure out and they have a quick and responsive support team.

WATCHYOUR'Z

Super appli! Beaucoup de possibilités de restrictions! De plus le service client est au top et meme le dimanche! j'ai eu besoin de modifier les couleurs du bouton de POP-UP et en 15 min c'était bouclé sans pour autant maitriser le langage HTML! Je recommande cette appli sans hésiter !!!

Mosley Lane For Merchants

Perfection!! Can easily set min & max levels per product which is EXACTLY what I needed.
Thank you very much.