Digital Takeout: OrderLimits

Digital Takeout: OrderLimits

by Digital Takeout

Easily set minimum and maximum order requirements.

Discount Office

Used it for a while with some issues, but kept using it as we were too busy trying to find a better replacement for it. All the limits we set (100s of them) disappeared one day. Contacted support but no response after more than 24hours.

Response: I did email at support@digital-takeout.com but received no replies. We've now uninstalled and have gone a different route. Thanks for the offer.

July 19, 2019

Hi Discount Office!

So sorry to hear you seem to be having issues with our app OrderLimits and support. Please send an email to hello(at)digital takeout.io and I'll personally look into it and help. Apologies for the inconvenience and I'll be waiting.

Thanks!

The Botanical Candle Company Limited

Perfect for adding a minimum order quantity for our trade website. Dynamic, easy to install and very clear to customers. The message displays when customers haven't got enough item in their cart to checkout which was what we needed to show on our wholesale site.

A great app this easily solves the issue of minimum order quantities and maximum order limits.

Bikinibiza

The Digital Takeout support team helppped us setting up and app works great!! Stops people from ordering more sale items then we want. Great app!!!!

Jeffamsterdam

Great after last update! Great value for money.

Nicheshoping

Amazing app that does everything you need it to do and the support is superb! I highly recommend it

Poundtoy Com

Didn't actually stop the customer ordering more than the max specified. Not a great app

Hoogstins

Simple app but that's what I like about it. Had a question and support answered and fixed within just 2 hours!

Hombre Online

Great app that does what it advertises! We run a sneaker/fashion store and Orderlimits helps us to to set 'one per customer' limits on special edition releases. Easy to use and setup.

Eye Love The Sun

Awful user interface and even worse product. I found a work around (and so did a customer) and they ordered multiple units when it was supposed to be limited to 1. It was a free + shipping offer so they only paid one shipping price.
I switched to Order Logic and worked like it should. No work-arounds like this app.