Add tags to your orders
Automatically add tags according to the rules you set up on the order or customer
Easy to use
Create rules in a simple and quick
Filter the order tags
It makes it easy to filter orders through tags from the app
About Order Tagger by Omega
Are you having trouble filtering or searching for orders on Shopify Admin?
- Order Tagger by Omega will help you add tags to your order by the conditions you set.
- Now you can filter your order by any order attribute, you only need to setup condition to add the specific tags on the order attribute you want to filter.
Why you should use Order Tagger?
You can easily search, filter orders through tags in the application or in the command panel.
What problem does the app solve?
This is a great tool to help you manage your customer orders visually and conveniently.
How does it solve the problem?
Manage orders based on added tags as required when ordering.
How does your app work with Shopify?
When your customers checkout outside the front-end, the app will automatically generate the tags according to the rules you configure inside the admin app, through the added tags you can easily filter and search for orders, which will facilitate the customer or manage the orders easier.
How will this change the look of my store?
You do not need to add code or change the theme.
How do I get started?
Once you install the application, you access the admin app where we have very specific instructions for you to easily access and use.
- Tag by order item: You can assign rules to most attributes of items in the order, for example: Fulfillable Quantity, Fulfillment Service, Price, title, product id, variant,... Tags will be automatically assigned to orders when the rules match you created in this
- Tag by Order shipping include: Shipping Zip/code, price, source, title. Tags will automatically be added when the order contains Zip / code or shipping rates
- Tag By Order Addres, You can create rules according to shipping or billing information, for example: Country, city, Address, firstname, lastname, phone,... This will allow you to split out the orders, based on the or landscapes of delivery.
- Tag By Order Other Attributes. It allows you to create rules to assign tags to customer email, customer note, total price, total weight,... makes it easy to search and categorize your customers for support
Notes: Our app only affects the orders placed after the app installed on your store.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
I've downloaded this on 2 of my stores and will download on my 3rd site when it's launched. Does exactly what it says and easy to use!
Big And Tall Mart
When I first tried the app it was missing a function I needed to tag one specific thing. Other tags I needed were working fine but I needed it to do this one specific tag. They proceed to add the function to the app to make it happen and now everything works great! Highly recommend these guys and this app!
- Marc G
Les Laines Biscotte
For a while, I was looking for an app that could automatically tag orders that DO NOT CONTAIN a specific product. When I tried Order Tagger by Omega, this "negativ filter" was not available but I wrote to Omega Theme and they helped me with my specific request by adding this new feature to their app.
I had a very good service and I am happy to finally have an order tagger that suits my needs!