Order & Customer Tagger

Order & Customer Tagger

by Omega

Auto add tag to order, customer by one or multi conditions

Japi Jane

The changes that were made are great, it really upgraded de app. But our business is in Chile, everything is in spanish, including the information we need to tag and all of the words that have accent marks or the letter "Ñ" (very common in spanish and names of chilean cities) dont get the rcorrect tag or don't tag at all. Changes in that matter will benefit all of your latinamerican users

Nattynutrition

I've downloaded this on 2 of my stores and will download on my 3rd site when it's launched. Does exactly what it says and easy to use!

Big And Tall Mart

When I first tried the app it was missing a function I needed to tag one specific thing. Other tags I needed were working fine but I needed it to do this one specific tag. They proceed to add the function to the app to make it happen and now everything works great! Highly recommend these guys and this app!

- Marc G

Les Laines Biscotte

For a while, I was looking for an app that could automatically tag orders that DO NOT CONTAIN a specific product. When I tried Order Tagger by Omega, this "negativ filter" was not available but I wrote to Omega Theme and they helped me with my specific request by adding this new feature to their app.

I had a very good service and I am happy to finally have an order tagger that suits my needs!