OrderlyPrint

OrderlyPrint

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Pick, pack and fulfill your orders faster.

Triple Seven Home

I haven't even had this app for a day and I am already so excited that there is finally something that I do not have to add code/html to and I can print pick list, packing slips, invoices, and send my customers a customized PDF link for them to download or text their receipts to themselves. Lots of customizations and this has really just integrated 4 other apps that I was paying for monthly, into ONE that does it all. Saving me so much time already. Super happy!

December 1, 2020

Thanks very much for the lovely review, and great to hear it's already saving you time (and money)! :)

If any questions come up, just let us know through support and we'd be happy to help.

All the best,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyPrint by FORSBERG+two

tisanemiraculeuse

Orderly Print is a Perfect app with a Perfect Support Team!!! I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobbytech Toys

Great App! It is super easy to use and the order tagging system makes it easy to see what has been printed and what hasn't. The customization is a bonus too, you can print as much or as little info as you want. Would be great if you could set the app to automatically print the orders to a specific printer and tag them 'printed' once done.

Whimsical Fabric Designs

Extremely happy with this app. Bjorn even made an update to make this work even better for my business. The pick list is now updated with Infinite Options variants. Thank you so much!

ChicSparrow

It's great. Support was helpful and honest. The only way it could get any better in my opinion would be further sorting and design options for the Picking List feature.

Itsy Bitsy

Missing the Basic feather., When we bulk print the order it gets clubbed in one pick list.
For stores which have more no of SKU's this will not be useful., It has to be printed individually.,

TheraCalm - Canada

We create customized packing slips. Very easy to generate in a batch. Tech support has been timely and responsive.
Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is layout and formatting for packing slips is linked with invoices. Would love to see these two functions separated.

May 22, 2020

Thank so much for the review and the feedback :)

If you do need something to be slightly different in the Packing Slip compared to the Invoice, we can most likely do it using some Custom CSS on your documents.

Feel free to send through the details to our support team and we'd be happy to try and make it happen.

Thanks again and stay safe!

Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyPrint by FORSBERG+two

Totally Toys Castlebar

Excellent customer service. The addition of the custom file export is a godsend for speeding up label printing. Thanks very much and keep up the good work.

Hair to Beauty

Bjorn is insanely quick replying and fixing problems. I wouldnt use any other app! This meets all our needs and helps our workflow. Thanks Bjorn.

Christie the Baker

This app is great and the developer 1st class. We use it to bulk print and fulfil orders. Bjorn modified the app for us so that we could sort the orders by postcode and load all our orders in one go.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12