Ordersify: POS Draft Orders

Ordersify: POS Draft Orders

$8.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
Ordersify
2.8
September 29, 2022

Horrible support! ... and the app won't load at all! I allowed access for them to fix it and ... NOTHING! I have no idea if this works and can't get help. Does anyone there read these comments?

Brent Wallace
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited November 5, 2021

Update: I found a different button in the app that allowed me to reach out to support and they had the issue fixed by the next day. I appreciate when devs work hard to make things work. Old Review: This app worked very well for several months, but a few weeks ago something changed. Now when I try to add an order to cart on my POS it will consistently add a different person's order than the one I selected. Trying to check out Customer A? Congrats I've moved Customer C's order to the cart. Okay, clear cart. Add Customer B's order to cart? Congrats, Customer C's order is in the cart. Clear cart... I've had to resort back to just typing in my customer's credit cards manually on the computer instead of using the POS. Normally I'd reach out to support about this, but their "Share Feedback" button takes me to a locked Google Form that says:
"You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More."

wdlracing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 12, 2021

this has worked well in the past. now draft orders are not synching anymore. tired support for weeks - no response.

fluidfreeride.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
Ordersify replied August 12, 2021

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about that bad experience you had. Can you help me to reinstall our app? I will help you to set up our app.

Best regards,
Andy

May 13, 2021

This app says it would do everything I needed but from the start I had issues with it. The instructions for how to use the app were not as straightforward as other apps I've installed. The app itself has alot of lag, and kept giving me errors. I'm glad it seems to work well for others, we just need an app that will keep up with our pace at our retail store and this one did not seem as if it would.

RC-N-Go
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
Edited March 17, 2021

So far so good.
More importantly, getting started I need a little help from tech support.
Andy solved my issue first try and quickly!
5 stars for Andy!
Thank you!

The Clayroom
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ordersify replied March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,