Ordersify: POS Draft Orders

Ordersify: POS Draft Orders | Reviews

by Ordersify

Search and save draft orders instantly for your POS devices

wdlracing

Update: I found a different button in the app that allowed me to reach out to support and they had the issue fixed by the next day. I appreciate when devs work hard to make things work. Old Review: This app worked very well for several months, but a few weeks ago something changed. Now when I try to add an order to cart on my POS it will consistently add a different person's order than the one I selected. Trying to check out Customer A? Congrats I've moved Customer C's order to the cart. Okay, clear cart. Add Customer B's order to cart? Congrats, Customer C's order is in the cart. Clear cart... I've had to resort back to just typing in my customer's credit cards manually on the computer instead of using the POS. Normally I'd reach out to support about this, but their "Share Feedback" button takes me to a locked Google Form that says:
"You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More."

fluidfreeride.com

this has worked well in the past. now draft orders are not synching anymore. tired support for weeks - no response.

August 12, 2021

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team. I'm so sorry about that bad experience you had. Can you help me to reinstall our app? I will help you to set up our app.

Best regards,
Andy

RC-N-Go

This app says it would do everything I needed but from the start I had issues with it. The instructions for how to use the app were not as straightforward as other apps I've installed. The app itself has alot of lag, and kept giving me errors. I'm glad it seems to work well for others, we just need an app that will keep up with our pace at our retail store and this one did not seem as if it would.

The Clayroom

So far so good.
More importantly, getting started I need a little help from tech support.
Andy solved my issue first try and quickly!
5 stars for Andy!
Thank you!

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,

Lucy

RPM MOTORSPORT CANADA

Zero to no support, sent emails and contacted via shopify and no response. 1. Does not transfer discount correctly and does not transfer notes, we went with a more expensive app but at least you can copy and paste the notes and it transfers the discount code correctly. Not recommended unfortunately.

elasado

Es una excelente aplicación la recomendable y es fácil de utilizar para cualquier tipo de negocio de

Get'm Productions LLC.

IDK how to use it. hope its worth the money. I work hard for mine, be a shame to waste it and TIME..................................

July 28, 2020

Did you try this article to know how to use our app? https://bit.ly/3hIntlI

If you have any questions and issues related to our app, feel free to ask us via support@ordersify.com or reply to our email in your inbox.

Rugs To Go

App is broken, support is not responding, 5 days trial are over. So, end of expectation from Ordersify.
Please don’t waste our time with broken apps that are not supported!
***
Update: support seems to have been out of town but came back willing to help. I appreciate that :-)

July 28, 2020

I'm so sorry about your inconvenience. We sent an email to request an collaboration account, but we don't receive any message from you. Please approve the request and we will help you to resolve it. Please please!!

ONE BOB XPRESS STORE.

Everything looks ok to me. Very good app, and easy to use. I found anything I was looking for easily. Good to the developer.

Downtown Bicycle Works