Ordersify: Easy Order Printer

Ordersify: Easy Order Printer

by Ordersify

Ordersify: Print orders, invoices, packing slips at ease

Mylar.se

Great app and great support!
I realy recommend this app, have tried a number of apps to easioy pirnt packingslip and elivery notes. I finaly found the right one.

February 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!🎉
We’re really happy to hear about that.
If you have any questions, please contact us support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

Airool

Awesome! Really nice app and support team is very responsive. I need to customize templates and he replied and do it in minutes. High recommended!

February 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Your customization is so easy for us. If you want to customize more, please ask us, we're willing to help you.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

haoyueyilun

Reliable, great features, and really helpful in my business. i would really recommend this service..

Blink Frenzy

I give five star for the App! I wish it will have mobile friendly version in the future ;) fighting!

5SENSO

Downloaded this app to better print packing labels so that our staff can pack faster with the barcode feature. We needed the barcode number to be displayed, the support team gave me a solution within hours and eventually rolled out the feature on the app within a day.. Amazing support and very responsive.... thank you!!

Toy Bosses

This app are a bunch of professionals know what they are doing. This app are a bunch of professionals know what they are doing

Neighbor hood Kitchen

Highly recommend! This app is super wonderful! super supe supe supe supe supe supe supe supe wonderful!

SneakersGuard

Great app, and great customer service, 100% recommended, they reply me fast and like they're adding features that i asked for to the app, good job.

SEHR Essential

We use this to print all of our packing slips and it works great. Great customer service too. We had a problem at 9:30pm EST and Andy responded immediately and resolved our issue after just a few correspondences.

ARTYHC™

The app is very good and above all the customer service, I have contacted them and practically in minutes, they have resolved all the doubts and solved the problem. I recommend it. One of the best free apps without a doubt

Previous 1 3 4 5 6