Ordersify: Order Printer

Ordersify: Order Printer

by Ordersify

Ordersify: Print orders, invoices, packing slips at ease

DKMZ GLOBAL PREMIUM SHOP 🇦🇺 AU

Great app with awesome functionality and ability to help the shopify site power up. it Will be be used to help our fashion brand , to re market and improve sales.

elasado

me encanto esta aplicación los felicito, se acomoda a cualquier tipo de negocio, funciona super bien

Shop Fragola

haven't started using it yet so im not sure. I will have to keep you posted. But I do know that this mandatory box is annoying

Quark

We are using Ordersify with www.get-quark.com and it's really amazing ! You have a really effective solution with more than 5000 free delivery vouchers to start using it. We are craftsmen and we make Pegboards. We can't afford to start a big business all at once. Ordersify is a really good solution for our situation. And we hope to be able to switch to the paid version one day !

Fine Fair Garments

Clean and professional layout and easy to use features. Prompt and easy support. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a professional application.

Mode Motif

Update : I was contacted several times to resolved the error message. There is a bug that you can only print 10 orders at a time. When that is resolved, I will change my review.

I really wanted this to work but I kept getting an error messages. I did write support three times with no help. Maybe I'll try again when they get the bugs worked out.

July 29, 2020

I'm so sorry about your inconvenience. I tried to contact to you but I didn't get your response 5 days ago. https://prnt.sc/tqawla

Can you double-check your email? I contacted to you again. I contacted via sales@modemotif.com and Facebook.

Camp Moda

I downloaded this app at it is very simple to set up. My online store will open in a few months but i appreciate knowing that i will be ready to sell and ship at that time. Highly recommended!

The Natural Canine

Taken an evening of playing around with the templates to get them how I need but really easy to work with.
This app will save us so much time!

Mahal Kita Customs

i like it, it'll help with my online store and progess with everything.....................

Dusty Rose Essentials

I was skeptical but so far so good! Easy to customise and at this point I think that it was definitely worth the effort of setting it up. It looks professional and it allows decent invoices to be sent to customers which means that we no longer have to waste resources by printing and shipping them with the orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7